4 || Right Moves

Jisung had on a pair of black baggy jeans (stan NCT), a black and dark green striped cropped sweater that was a little torn up for the grunge vibe, doc martens, and a few accessories like bracelets, earrings, and a belt.

Jisung usually wore this kind of stuff anyways since he just liked to present himself nicely, but the crop top may or may not have been on purpose.

Jisung and Minho agreed to meet at a place Jisung suggested, a cute alternative cafe.

It didn't seem like much of Minho's vibe, but he agreed to it surprisingly.

Now they were going to meet there in an half hour. Minho's car was broken down, so Jisung was going to pick him up.

As for Minho, he was wearing cuffed jeans, a varsity jacket with a Block B shirt under it, and Air Forces as well as the simple earrings he always wore.

It's quite clear how different their style is.

Minho sat on his phone for a while, eventually coming across Jisung's instagram account through a mutual.

He scrolled through his pictures for a little while, basically all of them were mirror selfies.

He decided to click on his story, Jisung had just posted a mirror selfie of his outfit.

"Damn..." Minho didn't expect Jisung to be in such good shape. He was much more toned than most would assume since he always wore baggy clothes.

Minho cleared his throat and blinked a few times before closing the app and checking the time.
Jisung would be there any minute to pick him up.

Just then, there was a knock on Minho's dorm door.

Minho quickly shoved his phone in his pocket, walking to the door and opening it.

"Hey." Jisung said casually, waving at Minho. Minho stepped out of his dorm and closed

"Hey..." Minho wasn't really to sure how to act or what to say right now, he barely knew Jisung and they are very different people so this was gonna be interesting for sure.

"Let's go, my car is parked just outside." Jisung said with a small smile, Minho nodded and started walking, Jisung following close behind him and eventually catching up to walk beside him.

Minho seemed to be kind of avoid looking at Jisung directly, but couldn't help a few glanced at his waist. Of course for him it wasn't like that, it was just him being... curious... or at least that's what he tells himself.

Jisung noticed Minho glance once, and smirked a little to himself that he actually managed to get Minho's eyes on him with the shirt he chose to wear.

They made it out to Jisung's car, the two getting in their respective seats. Jisung hooked up his phone to the car and handed Minho the phone to choose a song.

Minho looked at Jisung then back down at the phone before slowing take taking the phone out of Jisung's hand.

"You want me to pick a song?" Minho asked, tilting his head slightly as he looked up at Jisung again.
Jisung met his eyes as he put the car into drive.

"Yeah, play whatever you want." *Han smiled slightly, putting his eyes back on the road as he drove.

Minho nodded and looked down at the phone, the Spotify app was already open, so he typed in Block B. He scrolled down, looking for a specific song he had stuck in his head all day.

He accidentally swiped out of the tab, displaying all of the other tabs Jisung had open on his phone. As Minho went to reopen the Spotify tab, he saw that Jisung had his photos app open to.