Episode 3 Survival (3)

As I hung upside down, a voice spoke to me from the shadows casted by the darkness from insufficient light present inside the room.

[Oi, mister who are you?]

Huh? Have I heard this voice before? It is strangely familiar.

[I'm just a passerby, no need to worry about me. If you could help me come down that'll be a huge favor.]

The voice didn't answer back, this time I could see someone slowly emerging from the shadows.

[Sorry mister but I can't do that, I know you're here to steal stuff but that's not possible.]

A boy who looked to be 16 years of age talked to me. I could see burns all over his arm and scars all over his face.

So this is why the voice felt strangely familiar. It's a surprise meeting this kid here to be honest.
Nontheless I had to confirm somethings further.

[Are you going to kill me?]

I asked in a calm tone.

[Depends on how much you deem to be useful.]

This boy is also a character, in fact he is one of the main supporting characters just like Alice is.

The boy didn't seem to have noticed the swords I was hiding nor knew who Kim Suho was, well at least that's how it seems to be.

So he is different from Alice. I'm sure he is not one of the 'Travelers' like Alice is.
If he was, he must've joined her by now.

This gives birth to some questions.

How many of the game characters were 'Travelers' and how many were normal characters at the moment?

Most importantly, in which 'period' am I currently in?

I was becoming more and more confused. Most things didn't correspond to the events at hand.

After seeing this boy's face, I'm hundred percent sure that he is a character.

I need to know for sure if he is one of the 'Travelers' or not. There's a way to make sure but it's only effective if he lets me live.

[How can I prove to you? Tell me, I'll even give you any information possible.]

The boy seemed to be lost in thought for a second.

[Why are you so calm? Most people would be scared to death. Here you are trying to negotiate with me.]

This boy was actually smarter than he looked.

[You're right, but as you said I'm negotiating, if we don't, there's a possibility that you'll kill me.]

[What makes you think I won't do it either way?]

[It's because you didn't kill me as soon as I got caught in the trap, I'm guessing there's something you want to know.]

When Kim Suho met this boy for the first time, this was the same trap he was caught into, but it depends if he asks me the same questions as he did with Kim Suho.

It's because of Kim Suho that I know why this boy didn't kill me.

The boy spoke.

[Mister you're smart, but that won't work at the moment. Just answer questions I ask you and I may let you walk out of here alive.]

Who does this boy think he is? If you continue to threaten me like this, then there's going to be a problem.

[Sure I'll answer your questions. What do you want to know?]