Episode 2 Realization(2)

Where were we going?
Honestly I had no idea.

[Should I try asking her?]

I murmured to myself.

Maybe I should just quietly follow her.

But different from my expectations, we didn't leave the house. Instead of leaving the house Alice just started looking around as if the same way when she first came down from the roof.

She can do whatever she wants, I don't have the guts to question her.

The thing concerning me more was the holographic message in front of me. It had been quite some time since It started ringing.

.
.
.

<Proof of the Past>
Hint #1:
You have successfully met, God of War Alice.

Contents: Alice knows about the all powerful relic. Use her knowledge and retain your memories.

Additional information: You are close to the relic.
.
.
.

This message came while Alice was fighting with the gorilla. While the contents didn't give much instructions, I found out that Alice was known as the God of war.

I don't know much about mythology but shouldn't some Greek god have this title?

Nontheless, whoever sent me this 'quest', knows alot about Alice and me. I have to find the person who sent me this, there are just some things that refuse to make sense.

After Alice was done looking around she spoke.

[I've looked around the house, there seems to be something powerful around here, but I can't figure out where it is]

She's indeed very useful. But what kind of energy did she sense? I need to know.

In order to do that, I need to tell her about the details of my 'quest' more. Will it be alright to tell her at this point?

I've already told her about it earlier, but very vaguely, if I tell her now, that would mean risking the little trust we had built in this short amount of time, but there's no other way.

[Actually there's something you need to know.]

After hearing my words Alice slightly tilted her head towards me indicating that she was listening.

Was she trying to act cute?
Now that I think about it, after I told her about my 'quest' earlier, since then she hasn't been that cold as she was when she first saw me.

She's a literal snake. I now have to be careful, from both her strength and her unrivaled cuteness.

[What do you want to tell me?]

Dammit, stop already.

She didn't let go of her cute expression, which was hard to even imagine at first.

[There's more to my 'quest' than I told you.]

Now hopefully she doesn't hit me.

[Yes I know.]

What?

[You knew?]

[Yes.]

Her answer was a plain and simple yes. If that was her answer, why did she let me live? Why didn't she kill an unknown person?

I spoke to her now.

[Then why didn't you kill me?]

[Huh? Do you want to die that badly?]

[N-No it's not that, when we met earlier you almost killed me for some reason, so it's fair to think that you would do that again if I told you that I didn't tell you everything earlir.]