PT 21-Richarlyson & Forever

***Richarlyson was forced to visit his dad.***

***He didn't really want to since his dad was a bit off for his liking.***

***When richarlyson was walking he felt anxious about seeing him since he hadn't in many a month since cellbit didn't want him to but now cellbit was more worried about other kids other than his own.***

***When richarlyson got to the office he walked in seeing his dad he hadn't seen in a month in front of him, his hair messy and clothes worn out.***

***When richarlyson walked in the dad or as most known as forever had a bottle in his hand slightly shaking it and hearing a rattling noise coming from it making richarlyson back up a bit.***

***Forever turned to see richarlyson and smiled before tilting his head looking at the child.***

'"Richarlyson what's wrong why aren't you happy?"'

***He asks as richarlyson walks up to him a bit bruised from the attacks and other stuff... Richarlyson looked at his dad before answering***

'"I've just had a hard day that's all.."'

***Richarlyson said before forever kneeling down to richarlysons hight and having a manic smile on says***

'"I can help with that..."'

***Forever says before offering richarlyson a strange pill that richarlyson refused backing up a bit which made forever a annoyed making forever clench his fist a bit before offering it against which richarlyson refused making 'forever grab richarlyson by his arm and opening Richarlysons mouth forcefully shoving the pill down his throat while richarlyson was squirming trying to get out but to no hope he didn't and forever making richarlyson swallow the pill and richarlyson pushing away crying as he then got a major headache curling up in a ball and a bit later getting up and looking at forever with a emotionless smile... tears still rolling down his face as he walked over to his dad and stood by him not making a peep***