Pt 19- Richarlyson & Dapper

<~^•Umm we don't know you people...•^~>

> *One day this small egg was sitting in a dark room, empty from any light, any people, nothing was in the room except rats and bugs and the egg was not a fan of bugs or rats they creeped it out... The egg didn't know what or who it was, it didn't know anything except that it was very lonely and cold.. As the days went on it started to write in a journal , it started to write its feelings, its hopes, just everything...But one day it felt a sharp pain in its back as it passed out not knowing what was injected into it... It woke up in a white room with three other eggs in it. One had a yellow duck around its tummy, another had light blue overalls, and the other had a very nice top hat. As the small egg looked at itself it released it was wearing a yellow shirt with a flag on it, it was the Brazilian flag that made the egg smile but as it looked at its arm it found the name Richarlyson written on it in red ink... This made the egg concerned but asked the egg in the overalls what's happening..* (B)'"Oh we're getting names out , but my name's Bobby!! What's urs?"' *The egg now names Bobby says with a innocent smile* '"Oh my name's richarlyson I think.."' *Richarlyson then blacked out , something hard got hit over his head as his mind started to flash images of people one being a type of cat hybrid curled up in a ball crying it sounding static as richarlyson heard something before he woke up..* (#&2&2)"'EU VOU TE MATAR CUCURUCHO POR FAVOR, ME DEVOLVA RICHARLYSON!!"' *Richarlyson then woke up in a cold sweat as he realized one thing that was his dad...* '" C-Cellbit.."' *richarlyson accidentally says out loud making the three eggs turn towards him, their eyes wider than before.. But the egg with the top hat walked towards richarlyson* (D)'"Tio? Tio cellbit..."' *The one asked before richarlyson hugged him and the other hugged back* (Both)'"B-Brother"' *They ask each other before both nod, richarlyson smiled wider as he realized him and dapper where in the middle of...Spawn?... As they had time to process this a shadow ran up and hugged them as they looked at the person confused and asked the stranger who are you?.. The person backed up their eyes swelling up almost looking like their about to cry before they say* (???)'"B-but im Roier!! Richarlyson I'm ur dad please I can't let you forget please"' *The guy named Roier said as the cat man named cellbit appeared richarlyson finally releasing that cellbit hug hugging the two eggs richarlyson and dapper looking at each other in a small worried look* (cellbit)'"Omg Omg richarlyson dapper!!! Omg where have you two been!?!?"' *Cellbit asks as he holds Roier I'm his arm both now sitting down to probably be two ground lever to see the two better* (both)'"W-We don't know.."' *they say as more people run up now maybe ten people surrounding them , Richarlyson looked at dapper , dapper releasing richarlyson was very uncomfortable with these random people around them so dapper grabbed richardsons hand and got away from everyone now they were by a tree hearing the strange people yelling both their names but the two didn't care they didn't even know most of them and some demon fellow tried to hug dapper but richarlyson stepped in front not wanting the stranger to hug his big brother...they were now yawning the both of them hugging each other tight as they fall asleep people still yelling both of their names*

(should I make more parts)