Pt 8-Richas & cellbit

Btw this was when cellbit was kinda corrupted by the fed!!!

"*Cellbit was walking around his castle as he saw Richarlyson his son reading some stuff he thought nothing of it and walked along his way*"

"*It became night time and he went to bed with his husband Roier...roier tucked Richarlyson into bed and then went to bed himself*"

(Time skip!!)

"*It was maybe a week later and cellbit had to talk to cucurucho but when he walked into cucuruchos office he was greeted with his son's face*"

"*Cellbit stood their confused and walked up to the small dragon since the kid hadn't noticed his yet and tapped his sholder the kid screaming and jumping back*"

"*Yeh kid did not calm down still being on high alert wich made cellbit even more confused as he then looked at what the boy was reading and froze in place*"

C'"*why are you here Richas!!*"'

"*He says in a now pissed tone not wanting the child to know anything about his past or what he's done in his present time*"

"*Cellbit snatched the book out of the child's hands and threw it down as the child backed up as much as he could*"

"*Cellbits right hand was on his swords handle as the child had fear in his eyes as he was just frozen their and shaking as the man stepped closer*"

"*Cellbit chuckled hysterical as he help the sword up to the childs neck like no emotions in the father's eyes as he said these words*"

C'"*hey Richas tell Bobby I say hi*"'

"*He says before slitting the childs neck open blood gushing out of it and the child's body collapsed to the floor it now being lifeless and cold*"

"*Cellbit then fully put the sword through the childs neck now blood being on him now as he relises he has to clean this up and takes his sword out of his deceased childs neck and licks the blood off of it and puts it back in its holster and walks away getting the supplies to clean the blood and body up*"

'"*The End*"'