🌈 Future 🌈

Life is made up of chapters, and in fact, the beginning of adulthood always holds the most exciting stories.  It's no different for Nani and Win, who together started another chapter in their stories, even though the future is uncertain, they are finally prepared for what will come.

The day of the big test has arrived, expectations are high, as always, Win's test will be at around 2pm and he spent the whole morning exercising at home, he will go with his mother to the place and there he will also meet his father, who is coming home from a trip today just to support him.

Nani will also go to see him, but a little later, he will probably arrive after his performance, unfortunately Nani's mother had an intestinal problem and needed surgery two days ago, so Nani has been taking care of her.

...

On the way to the test, mother and son are in complete silence, it's not that awkward since Win's mother usually doesn't talk to her son before he gives a presentation, she doesn't want to disturb his focus and concentration.  Win doesn't care that much about it, in fact, he would even like his mother to be the type who always asks if she's okay and if she needs anything before something important.
But it's her personality, and he understands that.

-Win: I'm not nervous

-Mom: It's an important day, it's impossible not to be nervous

-Win: I mean, whatever needs to be done, I'll do it and if I pass it will be amazing.  But if that doesn't happen, that's okay too

-Mom: Are you saying this because you think it won't pass?  And that?

-Win: It's not that, it's just, if the result isn't what I expected, I have a plan B. Other tests will come, so I won't, like, die if the result is negative.
I hope you do too

-Mother: I... I always wanted you to be a successful dancer, to honor your surname.  It was a gratifying joy when I saw that you were interested in ballet, it was my greatest joy, and it still is.

-Win: Mom...

-Mother: What I want most is for you to be happy, doing what you like, and being a reference for the next generations.  As long as you are happy, I will be happy too.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Win could see a tear appearing on his mother's face, who was driving without making eye contact with him.  He was slightly surprised because his mother almost never cried, he couldn't remember the last time he saw her cry.  A comforting moment that he didn't know he needed, and it made him want even more to pass the test.

They arrived and soon Win met his father, the two gave a strong and long hug, the two hadn't seen each other in person for a while, his father was always greatly missed when he had a trip, but he always did everything he could to be present at events important.
Win soon went to the men's bathroom to change, his presentation was in the next 40 minutes.

He and Nani had spoken a little before he left the house, giving off the best vibes possible.  All the people Win cares about are with him.

In the bathroom, Win comes across Bright who is just changing, on the list he received, Bright will present himself 3 positions before his, so one will watch the other's presentation.

Bright gives him a look like a rival would give him, but there didn't seem to be any anger, it was still a dispute however, a normal dispute, as it should have been from the beginning.

-Win: Regardless of everything we've been through, I hope you can give your best performance today

Win extends his hand in a gesture of greeting and an attempt to be able, regardless of the outcome, to have a respectful relationship with Bright.