Movie Day: Part 2 🎦

The two boys walk silently to the bookstore, side by side to some extent.

But later, Nani purposely stayed a step behind Win to watch him without getting caught.

"I don't know, that only time will tell..."

Win's words persisted in Nani's mind, after all... What did he mean by that?

Did he mean what Nani understood at the time?

Or did Nani get it wrong?

Chances are, Win has a lot of beautiful and interesting people around him, people who suit him, so it doesn't make sense for him to be interested in Nani.

But well... Look... They're coming back from a movie now, and they're going to eat later, and Win was the one who invited them, so it might as well be possible. Maybe 50% for both possibilities!

And if it's true, what will Nani do?

In Nani's mind there are many questions and no answers, he likes Win's way, but sometimes wishes he would be more direct about his real intentions so that Nani can know what to do.

But really, Nani doesn't know what she would do if Win came out to him.

_____________________________

The two guys arrive at the bookstore which isn't very crowded, Win enters and starts exploring the place with Nani right behind him.

- This is my favorite bookstore, I used to come here a lot when I was a kid

says Win.

- Do you really like to read like this?

asks Nani.

- Yes, I like it, but as a child I read a lot of stories about wars, monsters, spells... Like Harry Potter