🔞 The First Time: Part I

The two boys walk discreetly into the elevator like anyone else, anyone who doesn't know them will think they are just good friends, or neighbors who coincidentally took the same elevator.

But in reality the two are making a great effort to control their excitement and great excitement, inside they are burning intensely, the term "burning with love" has never made as much sense as it does now, a heat between their necks, trembling in their hands and happiness, anticipatory feeling for what will happen.

When opening the elevator door, they follow the corridor with many white doors numbered: 30,31,32... 35!
This was Win's room, they enter quickly, Nani takes Win's place and the door is then closed.

When I turned on the lights in the room, there was nothing in the room, it was a complete house, with a living room, kitchen and even a balcony. It was considerably large in size, Nani was surprised by how beautiful it was, and very well furnished, there were ballet paintings and small sculptures, so artistic that it seemed a crime for Win not to stay there more often.

- Nani: Your apartment is really beautiful and big. Were you the one who furnished it?

- Win: Yes, did you like it?

- Nani: I really liked it!

Nani responds with a big smile and looking at the paintings in the main room, it was as if he was bewitched. But Win would soon bring him to the reality of the situation, and she was not at all fanciful.

- Win: come and see the room, you will like it too

Win takes Nani by the hand and leads him to the most important room, everything else could wait.

When they entered the room, Nani found a super cozy environment, the light was orange, the walls were pastel and baby blue, the smell of the room was reminiscent of lavender, there were vintage flowers in some of them, the bed was huge and with a blue lining.

There was a balcony in the room, in addition to the wardrobe and mirror, there was also a computer table with Win's notebook.
Nani stood there observing the entire room, fascinated, it was so beautiful and cozy, he felt strangely comfortable there as if he had visited the place many times.

Win closed the door that gave access to the balcony and also the curtains, he slowly walked to his notebook and set the piano to play. Nani watched him do what he wanted, he wasn't in a hurry like Win.
But he knew well that it would take a while for them to leave that room.

Win walked to Nani without losing eye contact with him, when he got close, he gently stroked his hair, his object of affection returned the caress with a beautiful smile.

Soon the tension was increasing between the two, the heat between their bodies, the butterflies in the stomach... and it was so good, so nice to feel that and know that the other feels the same, knowing that they won't be disturbed at that moment... .
There was nothing to be done, it was going to happen, the maximum point of intimacy that they had dreamed of.