🔞 The First Time: Part II

He wanted it inside~

The night will certainly be long for the couple, after all, it was their first time and, despite all the initial nervousness and tension, they were happy and enjoying everything.

There was so much desire and lust, they were so hot, sweat was starting to appear on their faces, their looks were really different. And they liked all of that.

After giving Nani a generous blowjob that made him cum, Win's excitement, which was already high, increased even more. And this time he was starting to get impatient, there was no reason to stay in the preliminaries, at that point, he only thought about one thing.

And Nani knew exactly what it was.

Win stood up and facing Nani, the two began to kiss, at a slow pace at first, and increasing over time. Nani touched his face, while Win was bolder and held his dick, he stroked it gently.

Nani began to take off the rest of the clothes she was still wearing, while Win took off her bathrobe once and for all, and lay down with her back on the bed and without losing eye contact with her boyfriend.

The two had a moment of silence, just admiring each other's bodies, they were completely exposed, vulnerable, naked, in every way. And they felt good about it.
They couldn't help but smile at each other.

- Win: Did you know you look good like this?

- Nani: I say the same about you, I could even paint you, like those characters in the movie Titanic

- Win: I would pose for you as many times as you wanted, whatever you want and whenever you want

Whispers Win in a relaxed manner, he throws his head back and closes his eyes savoring the pleasure he feels when declaring such words. Nani watches him silently, without blinking, like a lion watching its prey.

Win looks at Nani again, his gaze starts to go down and down, until it stops at the point where it really matters, he looks at his boyfriend's penis, big and thick, fully erect, he knows that everything will be fine in the end, but he knows that penetration will be a little painful, but he likes this process too, it's all a matter of perspective.

At the head of his bed, he takes a small product, Vasiline, he applies a good amount on his fingers and begins to penetrate two fingers inside himself, he does not interrupt his eye contact with Nani who, upon seeing the scene, begins to feel approaching the bed, he climbs up and lies down next to Win, with his right hand, he begins to caress the dancer's defined abdomen, he also gives his lover's penis the same attention. His eyes fix the movements of Win's fingers, they smile at each other and kiss once more, and again, again...

Win soon begins to pant, he removes his fingers and gives way to Nani's fingers, he penetrates Win with 3 fingers and kisses him at the same time, the atmosphere becomes increasingly hotter, the moans are still shy but frequent, the dick of Nani is pulsing and her partner can clearly see it. There's nothing to wait for.