Problems ☠️

Nothing in life is easy, and perhaps one of the biggest misconceptions people can make about Win is that his life is a bed of roses and that everything came easy for him.

Even being the son of well-known and respected parents, none of this is a guarantee that he will be treated the same, except of course, if he is in fact part of it and meets the expectations, which are not low at all.

Since she was a child, they always wanted Win to give 200% compared to other children. If someone was doing well he had to be better, if someone is a 10 it has to be him.

None of this is easy to deal with, and not to mention his mother, who was always very strict and always demanded the best performance from her son, after all, she also wanted her son to be someone who inspired people and had the respect of professionals. of the artistic milieu.

Nothing unusual about her desire, except the great pressure and control she ends up putting on her son without even realizing it.

Win's father is a sweet, intelligent and good-hearted man, but his work ended up making him absent in many important moments, and with that not knowing how to set the necessary limit for his wife's demands.

So her mother has been talking for days about Win's presentation, she's just as nervous and anxious as he is, the thought of him failing is something she doesn't dare even consider, although there's always a bit of fear. But if failing is not an option, imagine if Win is not going to take the test?

It's that option he's having to deal with now, as his secret with Nani was discovered by the last person who could have known about it at school.

Bright saw it, and not only that, he has pictures, he has evidence, evidence that Win knows very well he will use if he doesn't do what he's told.

This is the first time Win has found himself in a situation where he has seen his main secret come out.

Win is gay.

He's not bisexual, he's not pansexual, he's gay and he's been aware of it since he was very young. And since he was very young, he knew that it was not something that was seen with good eyes, and therefore, as protection, he kept it with him.

But he did not stop living his experiences, his first romance happened at the age of 12 with a 14-year-old boy.

He also had his first boyfriend at 15, the guy was 17, they dated for over a year.

But arguably his biggest relationship happened at age 17, when he dated a 21-year-old Japanese dancer he met on a trip.