Friday 🍀

Friday seemed to be unlucky for Nani, as even her punctuality didn't help. The bus he takes on the way to work broke down, delaying him for more than 20 minutes.

~~Why soon with me?~~

He arrives at the school and soon heads to the third floor quickly, getting there, he meets with his cleaning buddy and she tells him that she has cleaned most of the rooms and there is only one left for him.

- Sorry for the delay, the bus broke down and was very late

- All right, I've already advanced here, there's only one room for you now.

Go fast!

- Okay, I owe you one.

- Look, I'm going to charge you~

Nani heads to room 023 hurriedly and starts cleaning as fast as she can, but at the same time, she is already preparing what to say in case Win arrives and finds him.

He's not exactly scared that his job is at risk, after all he and Win ate together, and Win even took him home. It's also clear that they're not close and Nani can't be careless with schedules, but somehow, just like an unforeseen unforeseen, Nani believes that by explaining correctly, Win will understand.

So he's not scared, not really, in fact the feeling that's in his heart and grows more by the minute is more towards Anxiety, anxiety that makes him look at the door every moment.

Without realizing Nani is slowing down his work, he's not cleaning that fast, his hands that hold a cloth and slide across the mirror are getting slower and slower. He's not really in such a hurry.

~ When will he arrive? ~

In the living room there is also a brown piano that always caught Nani's attention, but as he always had to clean in a hurry he never stopped to look carefully, but this time he decided to approach, with that he realized that that instrument is even more beautiful when seen closely.

NANIWIN: AFTER YOUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें