Two Sides ☯️

Absolutely everything in this life has 2 sides, and the story has 3 versions: mine, yours and the truth. Nothing is as simple as it seems, no one is easy to understand, not even we understand ourselves because we are always in constant change, and wouldn't that be the real beauty of people?

People with all their complexities is what makes social relationships interesting, it's what makes it worthwhile, it's a cliché to say but no one is 100% bad or good at anything, and that's okay...

Our origin makes us identify with some people and not others, our origin will lead us to a pattern of behavior that is in accordance with our social environment, but not even for 1 minute if you want, it should RESTRICT us to it.

Win and Nani are 2 young people with approximate ages, and who live in a phase of life where they have almost the same doubts, insecurities and fears, even though they have different ways, different tastes and opposite realities.

These realities that at one point, due to the change of course that life usually takes, crossed, they had everything to never want to see each other, but now they are sitting, eating and talking.

What will this conversation ultimately lead to?

____________________________

- But isn't it just you going out and eating on the street?

Nani's question was very simple and obvious, after all what would stop Win from eating in a common place like he was doing at that moment?

Win's expression didn't make much sense, he looked upset, kind of saddened for a moment.