Week Of Beginnings 🔛

Win *

The sun's rays hit the window of Win's room, but they still can't reach him because the curtains are blocking them, and he sleeps peacefully, it's 6:50 and the maid enters his room leaving a tray with his breakfast , silently opening the curtains and then leaving as usual.

When the time is 7 am, Win's cell phone starts to ring, he soon turns off the alarm and stretches, opening his eyes, he takes some time in bed and then gets up and has his coffee that is on the tray. Right after he goes straight to the bathroom and when he comes out, he's already dressed. It's 7:50, and he goes down to the kitchen where his parents are having breakfast, Win greets them and sits with them, as usual he eats one more fruit and talks about something random, then he goes to the garage and get in your car, it's 8:20.

It takes about 20 minutes from her house to school, on the way Win receives a message from her friend Korine warning him that she will be a little late for their rehearsal. He arrives at school and goes straight to his room, when he gets there, thinking he finds the room clean and empty, he comes across a boy who seemed to be in the moon world and who happened to be cleaning.

Such a situation was quite unexpected since things at school are usually well organized, but realizing that he was a rookie Win realized that he would still better understand how things worked there and would adapt.

But since the boy didn't hear him when Win spoke to him for the first time, it added to the bored mood that Win tends to have in the mornings.

He ended up being a little dry with the boy, but soon explained himself so that he wouldn't have a bad thought about him. It wasn't like he wanted to be friends with him or anything like that, but Win understood that to do what he does, everything around him, things and people has its importance, if he was going to train it was because someone cleaned the place before, and with that that person had his due value.

This teaching was passed on especially by his father and reinforced by one of his private teachers in adolescence, but on the other hand, Win's mother spoiled him a lot and gave not very good examples of how to treat people of lower social class, and that unfortunately it also had some influence on Win.

But now that he's 20, Win goes through a maturing process that allows him to self-correct as much as possible.

Despite finding the guy who was cleaning his room a little stupid at first because he was distracted dancing, the truth is that Win even found the way he was cleaning a little funny, in fact it was not common to see such spontaneity in someone from the school that had so many rules and requirements that they made many seem like mere robots.

So as much as he didn't really want to admit it... Yes! Win kind of liked that funny situation, and even though the guy was polite to him, Win figured maybe he was cursing him in his thoughts, but in the end none of that mattered because he was just there to train with his partner Korine and win the lead role in the big show to come.

Korine showed up around 9:30, and joined him to start rehearsing, they rehearsed until 12:00 and then took a 1h break, to return at 13:00 and continue rehearsing until 18:00.Before Win trained until 4:30 pm, but as said, he increased the time to improve more for the main role of the presentation.

Like him, Bright also increased his time, they usually see each other at the break time in the food court, sometimes they greet each other, but in general, they always avoid each other.

____________________________

Nani *

It's 12:20 and Nani is at full speed cleaning the room again, he finished the other room really fast and he's concentrating on room 023, he wants to finish before it's even 12:40 because he wants to avoid seeing Win, who knows what it can happen if he has the "after-lunch bad mood" or something similar.