27

Here everybody was so eager for Rajveer and Natasha's wedding

Here everybody was so eager for Rajveer and Natasha's wedding. While the bride and groom looked like someone has sucked their soul out of their body. Natasha was dying of guilt and Rajveer was dying from tying the knot to someone who was not the love of his life his soul was covered in shame as he couldn't give his fiance the affection of a spouse.

Both were heartbroken Natasha came from a poor family her family never looked after her. Born in an Italian family who can not even provide three meals a day but still choose to have 7 kids. Natasha studied a lot even when she hated to study to have a good life but her parents wanted her to marry prematurely. when she refused they beat her to death. She was broken and determined to run away from her toxic household.

Today she is in a very respected position all thanks to her hard work her courage.
But once again life slapped her face she was vulnerable. Everyone was doubting her character. She snatched her boss's fiance but her boss was too kind to her to leave this matter and provided her with a long break.

Rajveer's family was great everyone was well-mannered except a few relatives. The ring ceremony was the next Friday cold sweats started revealing on her forehead she had to face everyone again including Advatesha, How scandalous.

___

Advatesha was eagerly waiting for the reports from 7 years ago.

When she heard a knock on the door. After giving her permission to come in she saw two unknown figures entering.
Confusion was clear on her face and when she pointed her gun towards them they removed their mask.

Her pupils enlarged standing in front of her was her brother Abhay

Abhay

And of course
Vishant The World Famous Asshole

She ran and hugged her brother tightly tears were continuously flowing from her gorgeous eyes.

Both siblings were a little too happy for our asshole to witness, so he interrupted their precious moment.

" umm I know you guys are meeting after a very long time but can you cut this thing a little short you know I'm a very busy person and have a lot of other important things to attend to other than seeing this emotional drama" Vishant declared

"shut up asshole" Advatesha spoke

" ugh correction baby sister a pregnant asshole"  Abhay corrected her and they both started laughing loudly

Advatesha locked her cabin and they all sat together after chatting a little about family and friends Abhay told her about the reason he visited her.

" Kido stop your investigation about the past incident you haven't even tried to look into this matter in past and suddenly you are making an effort to analyze. You are providing clues to our opponent that you know something don't trust to chance your life let me handle this case, please"  Abhay explained to her.

She asked about the details and the involvement of Rajveer. Vishant and Abhay decide to tell her half-pieces of their investigation.

Vishat answered " Rajveer was involved in this case intentionally or intentionally this is not clear to us but he was working with someone at that time who was our rival. The man made a master plan to kidnap you and much more but you were not the only one who was targeted by them. Abhay, and Avitesh both were the main targets as the family was terrified by your incident the rival could take benefit of that time but everything changed when Abhay fell "

They just told her half of the main story and not the involvement of Harshvardhan.

Advatesha was processing the details but there were many loopholes in this story and decided to not ask more questions about this matter.

Abhay joked about how Camilla also works in this same company and suddenly Vishnat began yelling " Adya you stone-hearted lady how can you make the pregnant woman work for god sake look at her stomach hah her stomach is the same as a Mellon Look at her when she walks she looks like a penguin a very cute penguin give my beautiful penguin I mean lady a break for few months or few years yeah few years is fine hope you understand unholy mother of kangaroo" 

Abhay and Advatesha started cracking up. How they wished Camilla to witness this scene Vishat was deceased if Camilla came to know about his thoughts.

After a few moments of laughter, she told him that Camilla was already on her maternal leave and he didn't have to worry bout her but of course how to apologize and make everything alright was the main concern.

They bid farewell to each other and left her office.

_____

Harshvardan was eagerly waiting for Adya but what he saw was shocking for him.

Abhay Arjun Singhania was leaving her wife's headquarters with a guy. Abhay did not notice Harsh which was a big relief for him but this was horrifying for him what if Adya came to know about his involvement in her case? What will happen when she knows how much dirty work he did to protect Rajveer he loves her unconditionally but he was helpless at that time he doesn't know who she was he just wanted to protect his brother.

Advatesha cheerfully came out of her office and saw her husband waiting for her outside. She started running towards him and hopped into his embrace. A big adorable smile was plastered on her face which gave him a big relief. They both sat inside his car and Harsh asked about her day she told him everything happily but left the part where she met her brother and his friend.

This thing gave harsh a little anxiety but he agreed to ignore everything if in the future anything will occur he would not let her depart from him and tell her everything honestly.

Don't forget to leave your precious comments and please press the star button