25

Here Rajveer's family fixed his betrothal with Natasha as they all thought Veer should take responsibility for his deeds

Here Rajveer's family fixed his betrothal with Natasha as they all thought Veer should take responsibility for his deeds. Natasha can clearly see the disgust in his eyes. Only she knew how hard it was for her to deal with her unbalanced emotions.

Rajveer was not ready for this marriage but he couldn't let others give her vicious titles. This girl is innocent but he does not love her. How can he wreck her life? A marriage without love is pure business. A shade of  Disgust appeared in his eyes when thought about those men suddenly he noticed Natasha who was staring at him with a scared complexion
He passed her a sweet smile and started discussing about the wedding plans.

Harsh was also present here. He hugged Rajveer and looked at him. Suddenly Rajveer pushed him and began to squeeze his biceps.

" You bloody idiot. I know you love her Bitch, how dare you hide your emotions from your brother hah all the time when she was my finance I saw your painful complexion huh I thought I was dreaming but look at you know can't even leave your wife for a single second"

Harsh just smiled and said nothing

Veer said " She's my bhabhi now our chapter is over. My role in her life is over. I was just a chapter while you're her entire book take care of her. Never hurt our boss lady promise me you'll always stand by her side no matter what"

He looked at Veer and joked "The lord of sacrifice is asking me to protect and love the girl he once loved, amusing"  

"Shut up Vardhan this is not a joke" Now Rajveer was getting irritated

" I promise Veer I'll forever protect my wife. This is not a promise but an oath Nobody can harm her till I'm alive. A single scratch on her and I'll disappear the whole fucking generation of that bastard from this planet"   Veer chuckled and praised him deep inside he also made a promise to safeguard her.

( Author: a lot of protectors hah? But do our FL need any protector in real?)  

Advatesha was leaving her office when she saw a black rolls roys in their parking. Her husband was standing in front of her with a bunch of roses in his hand. A beautiful smile spread on her face. She ran towards him a hugged him tightly, Harsh lifted her and began to kiss her soft cheeks a child-like giggle escaped from her mouth. Her laugh was melody for him.

He whispered in her ears 'Tired Jaan?' with a shy smile she slowly nodded Today she wanted to act like a child to enjoy her husband's pampering in the morning his ex-fiance was enough to ruin her day but now her man was here with a bunch of flowers, gifts and a lovely handwritten letter.

Harsh was glancing at his wife. This version of his wifey was very adorable. He wanted to spoil his wife as much as he could but this little creature was so stubborn. She was an  I can do everything on my own girl while he was a sit-down guy but he would not stop her he'll always support her and shield her from every bad thing his wife was allowed to bully others but he would not let others bully his precious little wife.

Adya was looking at Vardhan when he told her about the situation in Shehkawat Villa. Soon Rajveer will tie the knot with Natasha. This was good news for Advatesha she had been thinking about this for a few days. Rajveer and Natasha both were involved in that case and people will question their character. This was not good for Rajveer's reputation and Natasha's future.

She expressed her satisfaction by giving a small peck at her husband's lips and told him how pleased she was by this decision.

Today was a bittersweet day for her.

The weather outside was pretty too.

_______________________
A short chapter about their love for each other please press the like button we are so close to 800 likes guys yeyyyyyyy and 9k reads youhuuuuu
Hapi hapi hapi