6

While Adya was chilling with her subordinate

While Adya was chilling with her subordinate. Someone was there who was not happy for her. they wished to mash her. Camilla was seating in a cafe glancing at her when unexpectedly someone seat in front of her she was so confused and furious. she asked him

"Hey, Mister who the hell are you? Can't you see this seat is already occupied  ". that man looked at Camilla with passion in his eyes while Camilla was screaming. She heard his voice and then she saw his face he was so good-looking.

"Well, Miss Camilla, my headquarters is close to this cafe so I frequently visit this cafe and for a few months, I'm noticing you. you are adorable and I was not able to concentrate on my work just because of you. if you don't mind I want to treat you to dinner". Camilla was surprised because this was the first time someone was expressing his emotions for her. Otherwise, many young suitors always used to maintain their distance from her because of her behaviour. controlled her emotions and asked politely "Who are you, mister? do we know each other? and how do you know my name?"

" who doesn't know your name miss you are one of the leading writers of our era and my name is Lakshay Bajaj." Camilla's heart skipped a beat she was not able to process what was happening to her. She was very delighted today. "she never felt she can be loved too until she met him" She looked at him he wore an expensive suit so it was clear that he was from a good family thus they exchanged their numbers and he proposed to drop her off but she denied his offer. He saw her face" he knew he shouldn't have done it but he couldn't resist the opportunity to use her for revenge."

Camilla felt like the luckiest person on the planet, with a love-filled heart and a smile that never left her face."

after leaving the cafe she called her manager

"Hello"

"Hello, Camilla you phoned me are you still worried about that bitch. Don't worry I'll deal with everything. we'll wreck her. she'll pay for each and everything "

"Ah no Lilly wait I think we should quit. that was her work. we should not steal her work. let's leave this issue here"

"Camilla, are you mad? I told you. you do not have any option remember you are not as promising as advatesha, she is so stunning and an incredible author too. people will look down on you. your dad already believes that you are good for nothing why are you proving him right? you have to do this it doesn't matter whose work it was. just looking at the story I can say it will be the game changer for you okay? "

Lilly heard camillas voice shaking "Yes you are right I'll do anything you will say

"good" She hung up the call. Lilly had a sly smirk on her face as she looked at Lakshay and said: "Done, boss."

Here Camilla was sobbing she remembered Liliy's words.  Which echoed in her ears 'You are good for nothing, use less" Why was she so useless she reached her home and locked herself.

suddenly her phone started ringing she saw Lakshay's name displaying on it. She picked up her phone with her shaky hands.

As she heard a melodious voice from the other end

"Hello"

Camilla brushed her tears And replied "Hey"

"Oh, what happened to your voice Cam is something bothering you?  Who made you cry just tell me I'll not leave that person I swear just tell me his/her name"

His voice was full of panic it felt good to have someone to talk to.

She said, "It's nothing I was just wondering about my next novel and the climax made me feel like shit but I'm fine now don't worry".

"Hey don't be sad tell me where are you I'm arriving " she listened his voice which was full of fright.

"Oh, no need I'm fine now but anyway I'm home" Camilla chuckled and thought sadly I don't belong here I don't have any home.

"10 mins just wait 10 minutes" She was shocked. he was truly coming. She saw herself in the mirror her dirty blond hair looking like a bird nest.  her face swallowed as hurriedly washed her face and made a messy bun. She looked out of her window a dozen of balloons were tied to a beautiful tulip bouquet. She was touched. only a few people knew how much she adored tulips.

She wrote thank you note and tied it to a small plushie that dropped straight in front of Lakshay

She wrote thank you note and tied it to a small plushie that dropped straight in front of Lakshay.  He looked at her with adoration filling his eyes.  She was also glancing at him with a complicated look on her face.

He picked up the plushie with so much care and hugged him. She said goodbye to him and closed her windows.

Lakshay looked at the window with a mysterious smile and left from there. On his way, he saw a dump yard and threw that plushie there.

After 20 minutes of driving, he suddenly took a U-turn and went straight to that dump yard something inside him was telling him to not throw that away.

When he reached there he saw the garbage being loaded on the truck he ran there and asked them about a small panda toy when suddenly his eyes fell on that plushie a kid was playing with it. he signed in relief and asked for that plushie back when the kid rejected him. he promised to award him with a lot of toys and after some time he was able to archive his goal as he instructed his assistant to bring a lot of gifts. his assistant was so confused in the past 5 years he never saw his boss so worked up and today he wasted $10000 just for this funny-looking panda with a glittery note. it was just a panda and a note right? Why he was so frightened, aah very entertaining.  ʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠'⁠ʔ

Fewwww, wealthy people have very strange problems thank God he was poor.