15

Camilla wanted to beat the shit out of Advatesha how dare she call her baby an accident although he/she was truly a mishap still this mother of a pussy had no right to call her baby words glaring at Advatehsa she said: "Non of your business Miss p...

Camilla wanted to beat the shit out of Advatesha how dare she call her baby an accident although he/she was truly a mishap still this mother of a pussy had no right to call her baby words glaring at Advatehsa she said: "Non of your business Miss poker face and for your kind information having babies without a man and marriage is quite common in the United States."

"Of course Americans and their fatherless activities ( she's just trying to provoke her no hate for any culture)well just tell me how your planning to raise your kid because you're practically prohibited in your own country and looking at your degrees one thing is clear that nobody will hire you" Camilla glared at her but she knew Advatesha was right.

"I have a wonderful opportunity for you if you want to raise your kid in a good environment although, in the first place, I brought you here to collect some information about that Lakshay guy you don't know anything about your baby daddy so would you like to become a content writer for my company?" Adya questioned

This was a golden opportunity for Camilla because Singhania Industries was one of the most trusted and reputed companies of all time.

"Okay but only for my child" she answered. Adya grinned and replied, "Welcome to the Singhania industries Miss Camilla".

Harshvardhan was sitting in a bistro with his fiance Prisha. Her mother preferred this girl for him. He never liked this lady from the beginning but here he was. The girl he liked was soon going to marry his brother and he'll marry a gold digger funny!

"Harsh you are one of the most powerful men in the nation I can't believe I'm going to marry you. Oh Prisha Hardhvardhan Agnihotri Oh lord This name screams power" she said

"Advatesha Harshvardhan Agnihotri now this name screams the real authority Bitch Not yours," he thought but kept his mouth shut 

"Harsh I need to Leave baby. You know I have to do a lot of shopping for our engagement Bye Love" she said and left.

Here Harsh was feeling pathetic this girl was going to marry him disgusting. He was looking outside when he saw her.
Without wasting any time he moved towards her. Then suddenly she disappeared. Where are you?

Rajveer was waiting for Adya for their shopping. Today finally she said yes. He wanted to buy everything for her if she looked at an item for more than 5 minutes he would buy it for her. That guy was whipped.

Advatesha was looking at Rajveer with an unknown emotion in her eyes. This dude was doing everything for her but her heart was not ready to accept him. I'm sorry Rajveer though I'll not love you I'll forever respect you take care of you build my future with you.

  After a few hours of shopping, they finally reached The Sabyasachi Store for their bridal attire

After a few hours of shopping, they finally reached The Sabyasachi Store for their bridal attire. He wanted to buy her a bed bridal lehenga but she constantly rejected him but at the end she said yes.

Rajveer was so delighted when she moved back to change he saw Natasha standing at the corner glancing at a bridal lehenga affectionately.

He always liked Natasha that girl had a positive aura around her and she always supported Adya so he wanted to thank her for everything she did for his DARLING

After finishing their shopping Rajveer offered to drop them. when Adya said "Sorry but I have to visit my maternal grandma today so I can't drop you Nate I hope Rajveer will do me a favour by dropping her off safely " she said to Rajveer

"No mam I'm fine I'll just book a cab "she answered " No I'll drop you. you are coming with me" Rajveer said as he left for his car after helping Advatesha put her shopping bags in her car.

On their way , he felt very peaceful after so many days Natasha's company was soothing. He can't stop himself from looking at her. He asked her some casual questions but she was intimated by him.

When they reached their destination, Natasha recklessly left the car when she heard Ranveer calling her name and moving towards her with a shopping bag.

he said "This is for you and please don't say no. you have been Adya's most trusted subordinate ever So this is just a small gift for your big efforts " She was so stunned by his words. This guy was thanking her on behalf of her fiance unbelievable.

He left after saying this.

When she reached her home and opened the packet she was once again shocked this was the lehenga she was checking on the shop.

Ahh luckiest day of her life. Free Expensive stuff hehe

Coral Snake island

A man was sitting on the mighty chair he was looking at a picture of a girl with hazel eyes staring straight at his soul.
It felt like she was mocking him and telling him you are a coward.

I just want to protect you,  doesn't matter if the world labelled me as a coward. I love you little dove forever and ever.

He told his subordinate "You know my sister took vanilla under her wings Vishat"

"Aah, Abhi it's Camilla but yeah I came to know about Young miss hustled decision I just hope Camilla will not try to hurt young miss this time" he said with a sad voice.

"don't tell me you're in love with her Vishant" Abhay questioned him.

" Yeah maybe but I won't betray you ever you're like my younger brother and I'll do anything to protect our princess don't worry" he answered

"I'm not selfish brother you are a free soul. you are not my slave falling in love is not your fault Vishant you can start your own family with her. she's just a little girl who craved love nothing else," Abhay spoke out to Vishant

" let's see what the future holds for us"  You don't know abhi what I did to her. Vishant was now feeling depressed.

ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
Hey guys sorry for the late and short update I just want to apologise. I was busy because of my school projects but please do not forget to share your opinion and do press the star button