10

Natasha was waiting for Advatesha

Natasha was waiting for Advatesha. She
was so excited about how her boss reversed the whole game in 1 night. she respects her a lot. She felt a little tenderness for Camilla after listing to the audio and videos that the girl was so alone but she knew Advatesha never forgive or forgot. She never bullies others but mirrors them that's what makes her different from others.

When Adya came into her car. Natasha asked her to know what will happen to Camilla now to which she replied "The consequence is much harsher because many young authors filed complaints against her. I think someone was using her because looking at her past it is very easy to manipulate her and that girl lacks brain cells too so whatever she has done was so sloppy and she left a lot of cues or someone deliberately left those signals for others to track down." Natasha was so stunned because she never assumed this possibility. Fewww, that's why she was just a subordinate but anyway, the revenue is good

"I want every detail about her as soon as possible," she said " and we both are going back to India next Friday so pack your luggage," Ohhh so the poor little demon lost against her family, hehe Natasha thought in her mind and chuckled. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

In India

Jayant and Radikha (fall's grandparents ) were arguing with each other Radhika told him "Finally my Adya is coming back just look at her pictures ji she is looking like a bamboo stick." "No No No my precious wife she is not looking like a bamboo stick she's looking like a hockey bat" Jayant answered "Hockey bat, bamboo stick, no hockey, naah bamboo they both were arguing when they saw their grandsons Avitesh and Arav. They stopped them and invited " hey you two fools come here and tell us if Adya is looking like a bamboo stick or a Hockey bat in this picture " they both wanted to laugh but looking at there faces prevented themselves from cracking up. When suddenly Avitesh heard Arav murmuring " and here I thought she's looking like a dildo " and here he wasn't able to handle his laughter. Seeing them laughing our old dude was so furious. How dare they laugh at his beloved granddaughter." Who gave you the right to make fun of my little diva? And what you were speaking dil what? " ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Avitesh choked on air he started coughing constantly while Arav was terrified. If Advatesha came to know about this then he's dead GOD SAVE THE QUEEN (arav). He handled the situation by telling them " Dadu dil means heart and dildo means I want to rip my heart for her after all she's our only sister but please don't tell her I'm shy yk " Satisfied by his explanation dadu ( grandpa in Hindi ) departed them.

After reaching outside Avitesh was cracking up like a madman and told him "I wish to he tells Adya about this and then she'll thrust in that cute tiny ass of yours a 12-inch dildo ohh god" he again laughed while Arav was embarrassed he knew his elder sister very well she was indeed very capable of doing this without any hesitancy. Then they both left for Singhania Industries as they were discussing some projects Arav suddenly told Avi about Rajveer " Do you think he's suitable for our Adya? Idk I'm not getting good vibes". You know Arav each and everything depends on Chachu right just trust his judgments okay?

In a huge multinational company, A man stood at the head of the conference table, his eyes scanning the room with a look of quiet authority. He was tall and broad-shouldered, with a chiselled jawline and piercing brown eyes that seemed to see right through you. His dark hair was perfectly styled, and he wore an impeccably tailored suit that hugged his muscular frame. As he began to speak, his voice was deep and commanding, with a hint of a British accent that only added to his magnetic presence. Everyone in the room knew that when he was in charge, things got done. He was the great HARSVARDHAN AGNIHOTRI.

Harshvardhan sat across from his deputy, his eyes fixed on the younger man. "Listen to me, and listen well," he said. "I'm giving you full authority to run this project. I don't want to hear any justifications, any objections, any finger-pointing. You're in charge, and you're accountable for making it a sensation."

The deputy nodded, his face serious. "I understand, sir. I won't let you down."

"You'd better not," Harsh said. "This is a big opportunity for us, and we need to make the most of it. I'm counting on you to be a strong administrator, to make harsh decisions when necessary, and to keep the team concentrated on the purpose."

The deputy took a deep breath. "I won't let you down," he recounted.

Harsh leaned back in his chair, his eyes still fixed on the younger man. "Good," he said. "Because if you do, you'll have to answer to me."

He was going to deal with this project himself but in the end moment, he was not able to handle it because of some crucial cases in New York.

In NYC

Advatesha got the information file of Camilla as she was reading her face was becoming heavier after reading her file she was in deep thought. so Camilla was abused from a very young age her father was ignorant towards his family causing her mother to cheat on him and divorce him which hurt his male ego and this was the main reason for his abuse towards his daughter she was frequently bullied in her school which damaged her grades and after becoming an adult. She started drinking a lot and bullying new artists and then she met Lakshay her current boyfriend but where is he now? He's missing for the past week. one day before her arrest hmm interesting. She asked her assistant to collect every piece of information about this Lakshay guy.

Soon she left her company. it was already midnight now. For some mysterious reason, she was feeling stability today. When she reached home she got a call from her brother's they chatted for a while when one of her brothers said "Oh Harshvardan is going to New York for handling some deep case" but suddenly her battery ran out. She wanted to listen to what he was saying. Now she was getting irritated but this one name was sufficient to soothe her 'Vardhan'

***************************************
Hey guys please do share your opinion in the comment section and don't forget to press the star button (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)