Chapter 1

There was a kingdom that stood tall above the village. Every morning when I was young I would stair up at it thinking "I will rule that Kingdom some day!" But as the years went on that dream became smaller and smaller, un-tell I turned 16. One day my best friend came bursting though the door! She was holding a note, two notes.

"What are those?" I exclaim.

"There letters for us! Now that we are sixteen and the castle is looking for girls to help the prince and princess" said Winry ",but the best thing is for me is that I get to look after the princess!"

"Oh," I say in disappointment, yes  I can work my way up and rule this Kingdom!!, oh wait I better answer."so does that mean I have to take care of the prince?" I walk over to winry and then I put my hand on her shoulder while saying, "well at least we have jobs now and we can earn money!" Yes money lots of money when I rule....

"Yeah it's going to be so much fun we get to be in the castle!" Winry explained! Winry was to excited she almost passed out so I said for her to sit down. She did sit down but she was still dizzy.
Ten minutes have passed and finally winry can move around with out falling.

"So when do we start?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, we start in one week and in that time we need to do so many things, we could start tomorrow if you want?" Winry replied. 

Night came fast that day I spent the whole time thinking about going to the castle and meeting the royal family, but then again I thought to myself, my family was the richest family, besides the royal family, of the kingdom. I am a girl that is barely 16 with long curly brown hair, with sparkly ocean blue eyes, and I am really tall. All guys fall head over heals for me, they would call me the wynflaeth girl, because I was such a pretty girl, I kind of liked it but my dad would hurt them if they came near me. I would think to my self that my dad would not approve of any of they guys I liked, because mostly the ones I liked were older then me by a year or that they were not rich, so I would have to marry some one richer then my family or have my dad pick who. I am also not like normal girls that are rich, I love to climb and run around in the field, but it was so hard to climb in a dress so I had to learn to climb in a dress but I always came home with a hole in my dress, I also am a great fighter, I fight with two swords or a two handed sword. Oh sorry my name is Raisa but I go by Rose, my full name is Raisa Sapphire Royale. Royale means royal but I am not royal but our family used to rule the Kingdom but sadly my great grandpa did not want to rule any more so he gave it to the Plantagenet family.
After all that thinking I fell into a nice deep sleep.