Sheetal is shocked to hear Jaideep's question.

Sheetal shocked and panic mix expression : Vo.. Mai..main Jaideep...

Jaideep interrupts her : I don't want to hear anything. I know you Sheetal. Since the time I saw you, I know you very well, well, remove the thought of escape from your mind. You will have to do something.

Sheetal : what?

Jaideep looks at Sheetal. And starts thinking about something else.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA PALACE

Tavish wearing his watch : Wifey,

Hearing Tavish's voice, YN who was standing in the balcony and talking on the phone. She cuts the call and quickly goes to the room.

YN went to Tavish : Hmm bolo.

Tavish with his hand on YN's waist. : I want kiss Wifey.

YN with wide eyes: I am pregnant and you are having mood swings. Tavish.

Tavish tilts head : Wifey.

YN quickly : Ok. Kar rahi hu kiss.

YN turns back by placing her hand on Tavish's shoulder and kissing his cheek.

Tavish raises his eyebrows : what is this Wifey?

YN smiles : Baby kiss Tavish.

Tavish bent over YN's face. : but we are adults Wifey. So baby kiss nahi chalegi.

YN blinks : But humare beech baby to hai na.. My dear hubby.

Hearing YN's words, Tavish stares at YN.
YN was trying to control her laughter.

At last YN starts laughing openly. Seeing YN smiling, a small smile appears on Tavish's face.

YN controlling her laughter : Sorry.

Tavish holding YN's hand : let's go, Wifey.

Both leave the room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jay and Nikki's house

Meghna was in her room at this time. She was looking for something in the cupboard. Even after touching everything for some time, Meghna cannot find that thing.
Meghna gets frustrated and starts going towards bed.
Then her leg twists.

Meghna was about to fall but Jay catches her by the waist.

Meghna placing her hand on Jay's shoulder : Jay.

Jay, make Meghna stand straight : Hmm it's me. What are you doing Meghan? What was all the hurry about? What if you had fallen now?

 What are you doing Meghan? What was all the hurry about? What if you had fallen now?