89. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝

Chapter-89

Author's POV

She slowly shifted in her position, discomfort covered her features. Feeling the bright rays, poking her eyes, she opened her eyes. An intense headache shot up through her head. She felt like someone had banged her head. She didn't understand why her head was aching so badly.

Turning to her right, she noticed his green eyes were on hers, already. Memories of last night rushed back, causing her to gasp.

She quickly sat up on the bed, an involuntary yelp escaped her lips as the pain shot up from her lower abdomen.

Whimpers escaped her lips, she clutched her stomach, the soreness in between her legs was too much.

Ignoring him, she tried to get down the bed. She couldn't stand properly. She clutched the wall, leaning against it. Donovan rushed to help but Rose shrugged her shoulders.

Another whimper escaped her lips as she felt a strong pain in her lower abdomen. Tears gathered in her eyes. She couldn't stand anymore. Her knees felt weak. She wanted to drop to the floor.

Donovan looked worried.

" Let me carry you..." he sounded worried. He was really scared.

She looked really in pain and it scared him.

Inhaling sharply, she tried to push him but his hold on her shoulders was too strong.

" Leave..." it was a mere whisper. Donovan heard it but he didn't leave her.

Anger rose in her veins, she wanted to ignore him but he was pushing her angry buttons.

She looked at him. His eyes filled with concern. She looked at him with pure anger and disgust. He noticed it too and it hurt him.

" Don't you fucking touch me!" she snapped, screaming on his face.

Donovan was taken aback by her sudden outburst. He still tried to remain calm.

" Flower...Let me help you..we can do this later" he said, controlling the anger surging through his veins.

She scoffed, giving him a look of disbelief.

" Help me?? Might I remind you what happened last night? You fucked me for four fucking hours. Stop acting innocent!" She snarled, angrily.

Tears spilled out of her eyes.

Donovan sighed. He wasn't a patient man and her raising her voice at him, wasn't helping either.

" Haven't I fucked you more than that?" he taunted, looking at her with clenched jaws.

Rose pushed him back.

" You and I...we both know what you did last night! I hate you for that!" She cried, clutching her lower abdomen.

That was it for Donovan.

The moment the word 'I hate you' slipped her mouth, he lost it.

Pinning her against the wall, he grabbed her chin in a painful grip.

Rose was sobbing.

" You won't be able to tolerate if I let my beast unleash on you! So fucking stop provoking me!" He hissed, clenching his jaws. His eyes darkened with anger.