36. 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

Chapter-36

Author's POV

It's been two days since that incident happened. Rose was healing. She could sit now. She heaved a sigh of contentment when she sat on the bed. For two long days, she couldn't sit on her butt. It was so troublesome.

After he fed her that day, Chase didn't bother her anymore. She was thankful for that. She was least concerned about Chase.

She avoided Rain's calls. She knew Rain would be worried. So she texted her the reason for not attending the classes. She told her that she had a slight fever and she would come back to classes after three days.

She was waiting for Matthew's call but he didn't call yet. She thought he must be busy with some work and shrugged off the worry.

Apart from the pain on her butt cheeks, nothing else changed. Her days were gloomy. Although Chase said, she could roam around the mansion, she decided not to step out of that goddamn room.

She would sit on the balcony and watch the garden. She tried not to cry. She felt weak and tired. She didn't want to cry over something she had no control.

As far as Zayaan is concerned, he decided not to disturb Rose. She tried to call him again, but Zayaan didn't pick up her calls. He didn't want to put her in trouble. Rain told her about Zayaan's decision to stay away from her. Although Rose was a little sad about it, she respected his choice.

Zayaan was the only gentleman in her life apart from Matthew. She really liked him as a friend. She really wanted to save her friendship but it's not in her hands anymore. Now that Chase is ruling her life, nothing can be done about it.

Tears would threaten to escape now and then, but she controlled them.

This is her life now.

She has to be his obedient doll. Or else, he will punish her just like that monster did, in her past.

It's not the first time she was spanked, he used to spank her too, in the name of punishment. She thought she would have a panic attack when Chase started spanking her. But she didn't. It was actually shocking to her.

What's more shocking was her body's reaction to Edging. She didn't like it, there was no necessary for further discussions.

But her body seemed to have liked it.

She felt ashamed to even think about it.

How could my body react to his touches??? she couldn't help but wonder.

There was no logical reason she could find.

Maybe my body is getting accustomed to the abuse!!! She thought to herself.

And this thought saddened her.

Even if he never let me go, will he continue to abuse me for the rest of my life? She didn't know the answer to it.

She wanted nothing but a peaceful life. She wanted love, a love so true that it makes one's heart swell with happiness.

Is it too much to ask? She wondered now and then.

Keeping all the sad thoughts aside, she decided to go to college today. Denise dropped her off. She was thankful that Chase didn't make another show today.

Her classmates and those students are giving her enough weird stares... if Chase drops her daily, then they will make a soap opera out of it.

She didn't know his plan yet!