Marc Bartra (Part 11) [~] Contracted Love

A.N. Probably the last chapter of this little series. Thank you to all the support you guys gave me for writing this imagine. And congrats to the real Marc Bartra and his real girlfriend because I just discovered that they're actually expecting a baby. This chapter is dedicated to silvanamaria98 for giving me the idea.

Tommy laid on a blanket in the living room as you talked on the phone. Marc was at practice and you were busy scheduling tour dates for your upcoming tour, which although it was over a year away, still had a lot of work to be done on it. "Okay, okay, thank you so much, I'll call you later," you told your new manager. Martha had taken to defaming you on social media but the fans were behind you as well as the media because they called her crazy and an attention whore.

You put the phone down and checked on Tommy. "How's my little man doing?" you cooed, tickling his stomach lightly. He giggled and grabbed his feet, trying to wiggle away from your fingers. You kissed his head as Marc entered the house, his bag hitting the floor with a resounding thud. "How was practice?" you called, still entertaining your son.

"Pain in the butt. But it will be worth it later on," Marc replied, kissing you on the forehead and giving Tommy a little tickle as well. Marc went into the kitchen, taking an apple out of the bowl and biting in. "Do you have anything going on tomorrow?" he asked from the kitchen.

"I have a phone call session with Anza planned for the morning but other than that I'm free, why?"

"Tomorrow's our year anniversary of getting married," Marc pointed out.

"A lot has happened in a year," you sighed, picking up Tommy.

"Yeah. So if you're not busy, I was going to take you out on a date. Just you and me. No baby, no paparazzi, no anyone else; just you and me."

"I'd like that," you smiled, kissing Tommy's cheek before handing him off to Marc. After your phone call with Anza, your new manager, you walked upstairs into your bedroom. Marc was out at practice again and would be home soon. Tommy was asleep and you had the baby monitor attached to your hip. Looking at all of your dresses, you realized that you hadn't dressed up properly since before Tommy had been born.

Staring down at your stretch marks, you sighed to yourself. Marc had told you to dress a little nice but not too fancy. Looking at your arrangement of clothes once again, you pulled out a sleeveless dress. You took a shower and changed into the dress. Tommy woke up and you plopped him in front of the TV as you did your hair and makeup. You kept it simple and natural. You were no longer a girl in her early twenties with no responsibilities. You had a child and a husband, there was no need to impress anyone anymore with fancy makeup or hair.

Pulling on some nude flats, you picked up Tommy and carried him downstairs. You waited for Marc. He said he was changing after training and would be ready to go as soon as he got home. You were going to drop Tommy off at Marc's mother's house on the way to the secret location Marc had picked out for your date.

The door knob turned and Marc entered your house, keys jingling in his hand. "Ready to go?" he questioned.

"Yeah, let me just grab Tommy's bag," you said, walking towards the staircase and grabbing the baby bag you had packed earlier that day.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)," Marc smiled, genuinely amazed at your appearance. Marc took the bag from you and closed the door behind you, locking it. You put Tommy into his car seat before sitting in the passenger seat. Marc put the bag at Tommy's feet and started the car. You arrived at Marc's mother's home soon after.

"Oh you look gorgeous," Marc's mother told you as you handed her Tommy.

"Thank you," you smiled, kissing your son goodbye. Marc did the same.