Thomas Müller [~] Neighbors

You looked around anxiously for your little brother. He was supposed to be watching after Nessie, your family dog who was going into labor no less than five minutes ago. When you had run into the house to get supplies, you had told your little brother, who was six, to watch her. Now, returning to their original spot, neither was in sight. "(Y/B/N)! Where are you?" you shouted, starting to get severely worried.

"I'm over here!" he yelled back, running around the corner.

 "Where did you go? Where's Nessie?" you asked, checking him for any injuries.

"I went to grab a watch. I thought that's what you told me to do?" he replied, confused.

"No. You were supposed to watch her, not get a watch!" you sighed, looking around for Nessie now. "She couldn't have gone far, c'mon. Before dad finds out you lost her," you stated, rushing around. You saw her paw prints in the mud and followed them over your property line. "We have to be fast because this isn't our land anymore," you told your brother. You two followed the tracks into a barn.

Running up to it, you spotted Nessie in the back of the stall. Minor problem, there was a gigantic horse in the way. He didn't notice the two of you, or either didn't care enough to look at you. Nessie was obviously close to beginning the birthing process and in the middle of a horse stall was not a good idea. "Oh Nessie," you cursed.

 "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, let's try going around the horse. I'll carry her home," you said, putting a foot on the gate. The horse picked up its enormous head and looked at you curiously. "Easy," you soothed. Nessie howled in the corner, which instantly sent the horse array. You screamed and hopped off the fence, pulling your brother away as a man ran up to the horse.

"Easy, easy! Calm down, girl," he soothed. You stared up at the horse as it seemed to calm down a bit and relaxed when the man rested his hand on its head. The horse now calmed, the man whipped around to stare at you and your brother. "Why were you bothering my horse?" he narrowed his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare her. Our dog wandered over here. We live in the farm next door. Our dog, Nessie, she's going into labor so I don't mean to be rude but we have to get her out of that horse stall in the next three minutes or she'll be having her pups in your barn," you rushed. The man, looking still unconvinced, hopped onto the fence and looked for Nessie.

"I see her. Let me grab her for you," the man said, hopping down from the fence and grabbing your dog for you. He handed you her as she yelped.

"She's going into labor right now," you stated, looking around for a good place to plop her down so she could push properly.

 "Here, follow me. Quickly," the man offered, walking fast towards the adjacent house. You rushed in after him, your brother closing the door. You set her onto a blanket the man gave you and quickly washed your hands.

"Thank you so much . . . I'm afraid I don't know your name," you smiled sheepishly.

"Thomas," he replied, smiling too.

"(Y/N)," you replied, turning your attention to Nessie. "Alright sweetheart," you soothed, rubbing her bulging abdomen softly. The first pup slid out and you cleaned it quickly, setting it next to its mother so that it could feed. Thomas helped you clean the pups as they came out faster. "That should be it," you sighed, holding the sixth puppy securely in your hand. You washed it carefully as Nessie finished up. You cleaned her up and she fell asleep as the puppies fought for milk.

 You placed the sixth puppy on the ground with its brothers and sisters before looking down at your blood covered hands. "You were a great nurse. Have you done this before?" Thomas asked.

"Only about a hundred times. We breed dogs for people all across Germany," you replied, standing up. "I'm sorry we ruined your blanket," you said, staring down at the blood soaked cloth.

 "It's no problem. I can just buy another one. I was old anyways," Thomas replied, standing up too. You both washed your hands. All the puppies looked healthy but you checked them constantly for the first hour. It started to get dark when you started to get ready to pack up. You put all of your supplies in the bottom of your basket. Putting a folded blanket over them, curtesy of Thomas, you gently loaded the puppies into the basket. Nessie looked tired but she would be able to make the trek back home.

"(Y/B/N)," you called, looking around for your little brother. Thomas laughed before pointing towards his couch where your brother had fallen asleep.

"I can carry him home for you," Thomas offered, walking towards your brother.

"Thank you so much, I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you," you smiled. Thomas carefully picked up your little brother and the two of you walked towards your house. Forced to walk slowly for Nessie, you and Thomas fell into conversation. "So what do you do? You don't look like a horse trainer," you asked, looking over at him.

"I play a little football. Horses are just a part of a hobby," he replied.

"What team do you play for?"

 "Bayern," he stated.

"Like the Bayern. The league winning Bayern?" you questioned, interested.

"Yeah. I'm honestly surprised you didn't know that," Thomas mentioned.

"I don't spend a lot of time watching games anymore. I'm usually out working," you explained.

"Watch one next season. I could get you and your brother a few tickets if you would like."

"You've already been too kind," you smiled.

"It'd be my pleasure. You have to go to at least one professional football game once in your life. Especially when you live on the outskirts of Munich."

"Maybe we will. After business dies down a bit and we aren't too busy," you added. You walked up the stairs to your back door. Opening the door, your anxious parents rushed forwards.

 "There you are! We were so worried! Where's Nessie?" your father rushed out. You stepped aside and let Nessie hobble in, placing the puppies next to her. Thomas stepped in behind you. "Mr. Müller, thank you for helping my kids," you father thanked.

 "It's no problem," Thomas commented.

"Here, I'll take him," your mother said, stepping forward and grabbing your brother. She walked upstairs, presumably to put him in his bed.

"So what happened?"

"Nessie wandered off into Thomas's horse stall. He got her out and she had to give birth there. We came home as soon as she could stand properly," you explained in short. Your father nodded before shaking Thomas's hand. Your father turned to Nessie and the pups to start documenting their health and such. You led Thomas out to the back porch. "Thank you again."

"It was no problem," Thomas responded, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets.

"See you around?"

"Definitely," Thomas winked, putting a swift kiss on your cheek before bounding down the stairs. You waved shyly as he turned around once more. Blowing you a quick kiss, complete with another wink, he walked back to his house.

A.N. So sorry I made you guys wait so long for me to update. I have three current requests: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Harry Kane, and Oscar. If you submitted a request while I was gone and I didn't see it because I'm stupid just recomment or otherwise contact me. For those of you that have requested, I'll try and get them up as soon as I can, thank you for being patient.