✧33. My Angel✧

Start from the beginning

And his lips...you might have noticed his upper lips were thin while his lower lips were slightly plump. The point to be noted here was his lips along with his slightly large front tooth and his smiley face...a combination of all these three...tada! A rabbit was born!

Then his perfectly sharp jawline, so sharp that it would cut through the air gave him a manly look and whenever he clenched his jaw in anger that would just make him look like an Alpha man...and a top secret it always made me go weak on my knees.

His long neck and Adam's apple, it was hard not to notice it and gulp my saliva before I drooled over it and then his collarbone...*gulps* I want to bite them *shakes his head*...

The best habit of Jungkook's was he wouldn't wear any shirt while sleeping so I could...hehe *wriggles his fingers and touches Jungkook's chest*

His chest...I always wondered how his chest muscles looked so hard and manly but when I touched them they were so jiggly like a pudding...although they were firm, dense, and well-defined his solid muscles bounced when he ran and as I expected they were soft.

"Ah! That's right a man's chest muscles should be this soft and tight...ah, I love the feeling," I was immersed in feeling his chest with my hand by squeezing them when,

"Do you like them so much?" I heard the raspy voice above my head which was definitely Jungkook's cause I was sleeping on his hand and feeling his chest so of course it would be him...did I wake him up with my touches? It seemed so...*gulps* I am dead meat!

I slightly looked up to see him looking straight into my eyes. He had no expression on his face but his constant staring was making me feel small and conscious of him.

"I-I am s-sorry," I quickly apologized, got up, and tried to get out of the bed but Jungkook grabbed my hand and made me fall onto the bed as he hovered above me in an instant.

I tried to get out of his grip but who am I kidding this muscle Bunny was stronger than me and I who has no muscles was no match for him in strength.

I was just adoring him as it had been long since I was so close to him and forgot that he was just a light sleeper...he would have woken up the second I touched his eyelashes...would he scold me for being a pervert? Or would he call me by those names again for checking him out while he was sleeping?

What would he do? Ah, I just love him so much that I couldn't keep my hands off him when he was in front of me...what should I do now? Did I make him angry again? Would he throw me out of the bed and wouldn't let me sleep beside him again?

What should I do if he asked me what was I doing? Ahhhh...PARK FUCKING JIMIN! Why did you squeeze his chest so hard?... But it felt good ...AHHHHHHHH!!!

"Let me go...Jungkook," I tried to play innocent to get out of his grip and looked at him as if I didn't do anything wrong. Would he fall for it?

"Why should I? You were touching me as you wish thinking that I was sleeping and now you are trying to run away after making me hard, shouldn't you take responsibility for it?" Jungkook leaned in beside my ear and whispered.

Trust me, I felt a thousand-volt electric shock hearing his morning hoarse voice right in my ear and unfortunately, it made my junior stand up.

Ah, fuck! How should I explain this to him? Wait...why should I explain anything? I will just take responsibility as he asked me...he was the one who said he wouldn't even bat an eye even if I lie naked, right? And told me to dream on...what would he do now...

My lips curled upwards in a teasing manner as I got an idea. "I will take responsibility," I said as I lifted my hip a little and rubbed my hard member to his already hard one.