For the hope of it all - Epilogue Artwork

Hi! This isn't a proper chapter but my beautiful friend itsnotzka created this wonderful piece of art of a scene from the epilogue, and I wanted it to have its very own "chapter." Thank you so much, Notzka! I am over the moon, it's beautiful, and I cannot express my gratitude enough ❤️

I'm sure you're already aware, but if not, she also writes her own stories and is as talented with words as she is with this.

There is a quick authors note below it, just a little update for you.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Its stunning. I adore it. I have nothing but happy noises, and teary eyed smiles, whenever I see it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Note

Now, I have the first chapter of the sequel almost ready to go, I won't publish it until I've finished my second battle chapter for my Game of Thrones story. I also wanted to inform you that the sequel will be my last Duskwood story. I adore the characters and creating new stories for them, but it's getting harder to find the heart of them. I will most likely still write some one shots and smutty pieces! I have some "series" I'd like to continue whenever the mood strikes. But Paper Rings & Dirty Dreams will be the last long form story. I am sorry, and sad that this will be it, but I feel strongly that it's the correct choice for me. Thank you for all of your support on my Duskwood stories. It's never forgotten or unappreciated. It's just time to go. To explore new worlds, new characters and big dreams.

I am actually excited about writing some short original stories and will begin to publish those very soon. The first part of one will be uploaded tonight. It was posted on Tumblr first. And I have a huge, complex story in the planning stages for Game of Thrones once my current one is done, so my attention will be focused entirely on not screwing that up! I haven't decided if I'll write for Moonvale yet, and it's side story, I'll wait and see how I feel then. I hope to see you when I start to post the sequel to this monster of a story. If not, thank you for reading this one. I won't give a definite date for the sequel because I will ignore that and I don't want to break any promises. But it's almost ready, I'll announce it when the first chapter is up. My chapter estimate for Paper Rings currently sits at 13 chapters. That could go down or up depending on how well I stick to the outline. But it definitely won't be a beast like this one.

Thank you, I hope you have a lovely spooky season, and I'll see you very soon❤️

The sequel is available on my profile. The first three chapters are up. No cliffhangers, just fun, smut and love.