88. 𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

Start from the beginning

She gulped hard, looking at its monstrous form and his intense eyes.

" Do you love him...?" He asked, lining his cock on her wet entrance.

Her eyes widened. She didn't know what to say.

" i....uh...i" she was stuttering.

I don't love him....she couldn't tell it out loudly.

Her hesitation was making him angry. He gently thrust his length inside earning a soft moan and started moving his hips, slowly.

" Yes or no?" He demanded, squeezing her bosom.

No....she wanted to say.

" I...I don't know..." she blurted out.

He pulled his dick and thrust it in one go making her scream.

He didn't like her answer.

So do you love him...?

Why would you love an abuser like him?

He doesn't love you Flower.

I love you.

I was in love with you even before I knew who you were... that is Love, true love.

He doesn't deserve you.

You deserve more.

Only I can have you flower. Only me.

Donovan was moving his hips very slowly. It was frustrating. And the fact that he was asking too many questions was making her really nervous.

" I heard you were standing in front of the pine tree..." Donovan asked, squeezing her bosom, gently.

She looked at him, widening her eyes, and still nodded her head.

" Were you planning to escape?" Donovan asked, his voice soft, his eyes a mixture of calm and danger.

She bit her lips. She didn't want to lie. She knew he wouldn't stop until she told the truth.

She slowly nodded her head, clutching onto the bedsheets. He looked at her afraid face. Something in him clicked. It's the madness.

He jerked his hips, his thrusts became hard, his balls slapped against her pussy.

Her eyes rolled back, and she whimper-moaned, biting her lips.

As soon as she nodded, he decided to make it worse. He wasn't ready to let it go, just like that.

" Why..flower...why do you want to escape me?" he asked, his thrusts became slower again.

She writhed, the pleasure was too much to hold. He was dragging it purposefully and she understood it now.

It wasn't just lovemaking. It was a painful lovemaking.

Tears of pain and pleasure slid down her eyes.

When she didn't answer, he pulled his dick and entered her roughly, making her moan loudly.

She knew it was her cue to answer.
He wasn't just asking, he was demanding.

"I..am..afraid..." She stuttered, her voice shaky.

He moved his hips a little faster, Rose threw her head back, as pleasure spread inside her body like a wildfire.