Cares about you | Part 39 |

Word count : 787

Casey's Pov :

When we got back to 51 Sky didn't say anything, she walked inside and I followed.

I made it to the lockers where she was. "Casey, if you're trying to sneak up on me or something, I think you'll need to try harder" She turned around glaring at me still whit one of her hands on the still open locker.

"You know he only cares about you right?" I sat down on one of the benches.

"What do you want from me?" She turns back around to her locker. I sign before continuing "Look, I have known you two for the longest and I know you can do more then people think"

"Yeah that's what you see, Kelly just sees me as his little sister"

"Yeah because he doesn't get to see you out there as I do"

"That doesn't mean he gets to act like that"

"He doesn't" I shake my head "but neither do you, no one does"

She closes her locker and turns around leaning against it whit her arms crossed over her chest.

"Both of us know that he might be a little stubborn sometimes" I continued.
"Sometimes?!" She raised her eyebrow at me.

I sigh before continuing "you know what I mean"

"I just don't want you to bring yourself down because of him, you're strong and both of us know that Sky"

"His your brother, that means he will be protective, you're everything he cares about" I stud up.

Sky exhaled before looking up at me. She gave me a nod whit a small smile, it maybe not be much but that was enough for me to know she understood.

"Don't forget that, ever" I raised an eyebrow before walking away.

"Got it" I heard her say as I rounded the corner.

Sky's Pov :

Just when Casey left, my phone vibrated. Looking down I see a notification. A smile appeared as I saw who it was, it was Connor.

Me and Connor has been dating for around a month now, nothing serious has happened and I kinda like it that way for now. I open my phone to check what he was up to.

Connor
Hey sweetie, I'm finishing up early tonight, wanna go for a drink or something? ❤️

Sky
Yeah  I would like that,  but I'll need to get home first so I can go for a shower and get ready ☺️

Connor
Of course, how about 19:30?

Sky
That's sound great to me 👍🏻

Connor
Great, I'll see you then ❤️

Sky
👍🏻🥰❤️

"And who are you talking to?" I look up seeing Violet hade walked in. 

"Oh, no one that important" I placed my phone back in my pocket.

"Okey, i don't need to know who it was, but I sure saw that smile on your face when I walked in" Violet smiled opening her locker. Just then both Sylvie, Gallo and Ritter walked in joining the conversation.

"What smile?" Sylvie asked.

"I walked in here to find Sky one her phone while having a smile playing on her lips, as she" Violet explained. "But apparently it was no one that important" She stated what I hade said. 

"If it wasn't someone important" Sylvie trailed of "why don't we all hang out at Mollys after shift?" 

"I'm in" Ritter raised a finger. "Yeah me to" Violet joined. 

"Sure why not" Gallo followed.

Everyone turned to me, great. "Tomorrow?" I dragged out the question.

"Ha, I knew it" Sylvie smiled as she pointed towards me, I assume she understood I was occupied for toning by this 'no one that important'. 

"Okey, fine I'm going out tonight, whats the big deal?" I asked.

"You denied it" Violet stated.

"No I didn't" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Who is it?" Ritter asked. "No one that important, I already said that" I smiled back at the four. 

"That isn't an answer Sky" Sylvie sign.

"Im sorry but I need to talk to my brother" My smile only grew bigger as I walked though them and they all sign. 

"If y'all are so in need to know so is it Connor" I told them a bit louder as I got around the corner, I could hear them saying some stuff like 'I knew it was him!' or 'of course it was' and also 'who's he?', I assume that was Violet considering I think Gallo and Ritter already know by now. Of curse I know Sylvie knows, it was like the only topic I talked about when I was whit her before Violet arrived. 

I can even guess that the entire station knows as the rumors spreads quickly around here, and it wasn't like I got together whit him yesterday. 

I walked threw the firehouse on my way to talk to my 'loving' brother, pleas not the sarcasm.