She needs you | Part 21 |

Antonio's Pov :

I sat down in the car and Hank jumped in in the passenger seat and I drove of towers med.

"So how do you now Damien?" Hank asked me.

"Old drug dealer"

"Old friends?"

"Yeah you can say that"

"Okey"

*At Med* (No ones Pov)

"Dr.Choi incoming 3 minutes out, trauma 3" Maggie called out.

"On it" Said Dr.Choi putting down his coffee and walked over to the front where Maggie stand.

"What do we have" Asked Ethan as Brett and Dawson ruched in threw the doors.

"One of are owns, Sky Severide 25 years old, bruises in all shaped all over her body and cuts there and there" Brett told the doctors and nurses as they rolled her down the corridor and stoped at room 3 and rolled her in.

"Anything else I need to know?"

"She puke blood in the ambo before she passed out, when we arrived we gave her 10 milligrams Morphine" Dawson explain. 

"Okey thanks, we take her from here"

"Thanks"

Sky's Pov : 

I could feel someone calling my name as I slowly open my eyes.

"Hi Sky my name is Dr.Rhodes, can you tell me where you are?" Ask Dr.Rhodes as he arrived in the room.

"E-ee the h-hospital?" I more asked then answered.

"Yes that's right, can you tell me where it hurt's" 

"um m-my head and my stomach"

"Any pain in the ribs?"

"yeah maybe"

"okey your gonna be fine just let these people check you out"

Dr.Choi cut up my pants to check and he quickly noticed something.

"Sky do you have any pain in your right leg?"

"Just a bit why?"

Dr.Choi looked up at April who was standing next to me hanging up some blood and fluids.

"Can we get Dr.Rhodes in here now!" Dr.Choi called out.

When Dr.Rhodes walked in he stoped in the door looking at my leg.

"What is it!" I yelled.

"Okey Sky I need you to breath and not get panicked" Dr.Rhodes said walking up at me.

"You have a knife in you leg" Dr.Rhodes explains as he and some others started unbuckle me from al the machines down stairs. 

"You don't need to worry we will get you fixed" said Connor as he pushed the bed towers the elevator.

"Sky!" I hear a voice scream that I quickly matched whit my brother's.

"K-Kelly" I said tiredly of all the pain when he comes over to me.

"You're gonna be fine I promise, I love you" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"We gotta go" Said Ethan and I say a tear roll down Kellys face.

"I love you too" I said before the elevator doors closed and we where on are way to the OR.

No one's Pov : 

Everyone saw the door close and when they where closed Kelly feel to his knees whit tears running down his cheeks.

Jay walked up to him but was stopped by Will.

"Hey, just give him a minute, he just need to progress what is happening" Will said.

Jay walked off and over to the waiting room.

20 minutes later Kelly stand up and Will, Casey and Boden was standing by the edge of the nurses desks. They stand their the hole time chatting whit each other to also have an eye on Kelly. 

Kelly slowly walk past them down the corridor towards the waiting room. 

First when Kelly stand up Will noticed his walking straight away. 

When Kelly past them they all noticed his eyes where very red and puffy.

Will notified Casey and Boden to follow him. They all turn around and look at Kelly still walking slowly towards the waiting room.

When Kelly got to the other side of the room he began walking slower and soon he was on his way down on the floor again.

Will, Casey and Boden run over and grabbed his upper arms to keep him stand up.

"We take him to the doctor longe" Will said as he and Casey walked over whit him towards the longe.

"Kelly I need you to keep walking, we're nearly there" Will said as Boden run over and open the door to the guys.

They sat Kelly down on the couch as he put his head down in his hands continued to cry heavily.

"Kelly she's gonna be fine, I promise" Casey said rubbing Kellys back.

"Y-You don't know t-that" 

"No but I'm telling you that if she's gonna survive she's need a brother by her side" Casey said.

"W-what d-do you mean?"

"Hey, she's whit some of the best surgeons and some of the best doctors, I promise she's in good hands" Will said crunching down in front of Kelly.

"You need to be strong, for her, she needs you" Will said.

4 hours later and Connor walked in in to the waiting room where now everyone was sat waiting.

"How is she?" Kelly ask quickly standing up when he saw Connor.

"She's out of surgery and she's stable and we succeeded whit the surgery by removing the knife" Connor explain.

"Is she awake?" asked Mouch.

"No, not yet, but she'll probably wake up in about half an hour" Connor said. 

"Can we see her?" asked Jay.

"Yeah off course but only two at a time for now" Connor explained.

"Kelly you and Stella should go" Herrmann said.

"You sure?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah she's you sister and you're her best friend" Hermann said mentioning to Kelly and Stella.

Stella and Kelly nodded. "Okey, I show you where she is" Connor said walking of to where Sky was.

Stella's Pov :  

We fallowed Connor and when he stoped by a room he open the door and we walked in.

"I'm gonna let you two have a moment whit her" Connor smiled as he walked back out and closing the door after him. 

"Omg" I signed as I saw Sky on the bed, she hade machines attached to her but she didn't have any breathing tube that relaxed me a bit of the feeling that she could at least breathe on her own.  

"Where here sweetheart, me and Stella are here" Kelly said taking her hand as he sat down next to the bed.

This was the first time I saw Kelly like this, tear apart on the inside. The last time I saw him like this was like 8 years ago, but this time I could tell he was broken. 

I sat down on the other side on an other chair. We sat talking and thinking of moments together and funny moments that have happened. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hoped you enjoyed <3