For how long? | Part 27 |

Word count : 1185 

No one's Pov : 

The following day they both got back to work. Arriving in the common room Boden quickly called Sky over to his office. 

"As you know we have 2 paramedics" Boden explain as he sat down and mention for Sky to sit down on a chair in front of his desk. 

"Yes that's right, Brett and Dawson" Sky confirmed whit a nod.

"Yeah so, Brett is going on vacation so I will ask you if you would jump in whit Dawson until Brett is back?" 

"For how long until Brett is back?"

"3 weeks"

"Yeah sure" 

"Thanks, I have already spoken to Casey and Dawson and they agreed"

They shook hands and Sky went back to the common room.

"What was that about?" Kelly asked as Sky sat down at the table.

"None of you business" Sky smiled.

"Come on" Kelly sign.

Sky's Pov :

"Nope, its for me to know and for you to find out" I said standing up to grab some breakfast. 

Every one laugh as everyone also grabbed some food.

I did't event got the chance to grab a plate before the bell went off. I did't even hade a chance to change to the paramedic clothes. 

'Ambulance 61, person in distress, W Chicago Lakeshore hotel'

I sign big as I threw back my head. 

"Looks like you're on 61" Kelly smiled as he released. 

"Yeah and no breakfast to me" I said throwing the plastic plate on the table in anger.   

"Come on, let's go" Gabby said running out to the ambo.

As we run to the ambo I asked "Who's driving now?"

"You are if your okey whit that" Gabby smiled as we arrived at the ambo.

"Yeah" I said jumping in the driving seat. 

____________

When we arrived we got out of the car and I grabbed one of the medical bags from the back and gabby grabbed an other.

We was meet by a man wearing a suit whit a name tag saying 'Peter Jackson' ,he run up to us saying "This way" and then he lead us into the hotel. 

"What we got?" gabby asked the man.

"A 25 year old pregnant female, she said she had pain in her stomach after her yoga pass and then she collapsed"

"She's awake?" I asked. 

"Yeah se is sitting in the female lockers room" He said opening a door that lead to the lockers room. 

"Hi my name is Gabby and this is Sky, can you tell me what happened?" gabby asked crouching down by the women sat on the floor by a wall. She looked exhausted and was clearly sweaty and short of breath. 

"I was doing my original pass of yoga and then I felt a showing pain in y stomach, I went in here and then I passed out I guess" 

"Okey we will get you to the hospital so they can check you out completely" Gabby instructed.

"Can I ask how long away you are?" Gabby asked.

"I-I'm 22 weeks" the women explain. 

Gabby started to make a IV line and took her blood pressure as I asked the women a bit more.