Poor girl | Part 18 |

Sky's Pov : 

I see the guys chat a little as I tried to get away from here. I see some guys leave but 3 of them stayed in the room whit me, they looked over to me who tried to break free and laugh.

"Stop trying girl, you're not going anywhere" one of the men said as he punched my in the stomach and I gasp out of how hard he hit me.

"Look at her, poor her, haha I'm just joking" the other said slapping me in the face.

"ouch!" I screamed. 

"Scream how much you want, no one will hear you anyway" the first guy said.

I looked down to not make any eye contact.

"What do you want from me?" I ask quietly.

"What we want to do whit you?" the last guy joked.

"We now you are friend whit the other firefighters and those paramedics"

"And that means that you are one of them that killed are friend" one of the other man said walking over and grabbed something from the other side of the room.

"Pleas if you just leet me go, no one needs to get hurt" I said trying to convince them.

Whit no comment back one of the guys hold out a teaser and put it on my stomach and pressed the Botton. 

"AAA!" i scream over and over again.

"Just tell us where the fuck he is or you will end up like him" the man said backing of whit the teaser. 

"i-I don't n-now" I said as I exhaled of all the pain.

"Tell us where you all took him!" A guy screamed from the door on the other side of the room. 

He walked over to me and took a tight gips around my neck whit one of his hands as he mention to get the teaser.

He took the teaser from the other guy and teased me over and over again. 

He finely let go and I gasped for air as I tried my best to stand up but my legs was to weak.

"Place her on the floor and I will see what we do whit her" The man said walking back at door that I thought led in to a house. 

Three other men walked over to me and two of them hold me up so the third could untie my hands.

I didn't  struggle as they placed me on the floor agents the wall and tied me to a new metal thing on the wall. One of the guy crouched in front of me and tilted my head towards his and just looked at me for a second.

"Poor girl, I wonder if anyone is even looking for you" he said punching my head away as he laugh whit the other two guys before leaving the room.

They closed the door and the only thing making the room black was a little old lamp in the middle of the floor.

I curled up against my self and tried to get so warm I possibly could. I still had my pants on whit many big holes down the legs and my t-shirt was almost nothing left from it, whit big holes there and there. 

I but my head down in between my legs and started sobbing for my self because what id he was right? what if no one is looking for me? what if no one have even noticed that I am gone?.

Antonio's Pov : 

Adam continue looking at the cameras and hade spotted her walking whit a man in and out of the gas station. He also looked threw the camera inside of the station and saw Sky in a pair of dirty black leggings and a dirty grey t-shit.

Adam called us over to his computer and showed us Sky standing next to the man at the desk. She then looked around as the man talked to the lady at the desk, it was like she looked around to look for help but there was no one else in that store to see her.

"How long was that ago?" I ask.

"Um half an hour ago, the car in driving away towards that old factory and those a-bonded houses" Adam said.

"Lets go then, it can be where she's at" Hank said as everyone grabbed their jacket and walked downstairs to the basement to came up whit a plan.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short one <3