Anniversary | Part 29 |

Word count : 815 

Sky's Pov : 

I woke up t the light coming from my window. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and looked over to my bedside table and saw that it was half past nine. I picked up my phone and saw that I had three missed calls and several messages.

I smiled and laugh as I opened the messages to find different pictures from the people at 51 together.

Some of the pictures was old ones and some of them was newer ones. I then read the text below the pictures.

'Happy anniversary!'

My eyes widen even more when I released that today was firehouse 51's anniversary.

I had completely forgot that. Every year we have a BBQ party at either 51 or we have it somewhere else if it's not free. 

In the group chat where everyone from 51 was I saw that they planed this year to do it at 51. 

I also saw who would buy what and who would bring certain things whit them, they had arranged everything so that you were in pairs to sort out what you would take whit you. 

I looked free the list and tried to find who I was sorted whit, of course I was sorted whit him.

before I could look any more I got a call from Stella. I pressed the green bottom and hold the phone to my ear. 

"Finally you answered me and Kelly have been trying to get hold of you fr the past hour what have you been up too?" Stella said signing. 

"I'm sorry I did't have my alarm on this morning, I was asleep" I apologized.

"No need, did you get the list of your partier?" 

"Yeah I got Otis" 

"Yeah I saw that, guess who I got?" She laugh.

"Oh i have no idea I did't have time to look before you call" I sign. 

"Good then guess"

"Oh, Kelly?" I tried.

"Wrong, guess again" She laugh. 

"Look I have no idea" I gave up. 

"I got Gallo and your brother here got his best friend" She sign at the end.

"We aren't best friends" I heard Kelly in the background.

"Yes you are" I said a bit louder so Kelly could hear.

"It wasn't me that made the list so I and Casey got to be a pair" He argued.

"Whatever" I and Stella sign at the same time.

We laugh and I hear Kelly sign for our laughter and that made us laugh even more.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"At six o'clock tonight but come a little earlier" 

"I will, bye" 

She said her goodbye and then I hang up the phone. 

But before I could do anything I saw that I hade got a message from Gallo saying. 'We have to buy the drinks for tonight, how about we got to the corner shop at half past 5 and then we go to 51 afterwards?' 

I looked at the clock and saw that I had around 7 hours before I had to be ready, plenty of time.

I looked back at my phone and answered Gallo whit 'Sound good to me'

I quickly got a reply 'Great, I'll be at yours around 5'

I replied whit a thumbs up and sat down my phone for a moment. 

I got out of bed and got in the shower to be fresh for the night. I new I probably would be home after midnight so I packed a small bag whit some spare clothes as a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a crop top and laid them down on the bed. Next I dried my hair and then curled it. 

I put on some simple makeup consisting of some mascara and concealer. I normally did't wear that much makeup so I did my normal makeup routine. I then walked out to the kitchen where I made my self some toast and egg. 

After that I sat back in the couch and watched movie until I needed to get dressed.

What felt like just un hour was instead 3 hours. 

I decided to get dressed so I was ready when Gallo came. And that was a good thing I did bucks it took more time to get ready whit that then I expected because when I was done a knock was heard on the front door.

I grabbed my bag, phone and keys and made my way to the hallway. I open the door and was meet by Gallo who was wearing dark blue shorts whit a white shirt. I new it was getting warmer outside these days but I decided to take jeans if it got a bit cold later tonight.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hi, you ready?" He smiled back.

"Yeah I just need shoes" I smiled back as I got them on me.

I locked the door after me and we started making are way to the store.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope this turns out okey/good, hope you enjoyed <3