Sleepover? | Part 10 |

Sooner that day Kelly got discharged and was back at the station in no time.

He was sat outside playing cards whit Hermann, Otis and Capp. Gabby, Sylvie, Sky and Stella decided to clean the ambo a bit. Sky and Gabby started in the back meanwhile Stella and Sylvie took the front. Not long after Casey walked up and asked them if they hade any plans for the weekend. 

"No I don't think so, why?" Sky wondered and the others agreed. 

"Just wondering" Casey shrugged before walking away over to the boys.

"What was that about?" Stella asked confused.

"I have no idea" Gabby sign before going back to cleaning. 

"Hey, do any of you have something planed for the weekend?" Casey interrupted the boys who answered whit a simple "No" and shook their heads before going back to playing.

After cleaning out the ambo the girls decided to go get something to eat for their good work. 

Stella then looked down on her phone when they arrived at the kitchen. "did you also get the same text?" Stella asked Sky who was right beside her. "Yeah, i did" Sky said after also looking down on her phone. "Me to" both Brett and Gabby said as they also reed the message they all got.

"Arrive at the common room tonight at 8: pm. Bring whatever you want but if i was you i would bring comfy clothes and bunch of snacks and yeah bring your own pillow if you think you need one, from casey"

"A sleepover at the firehouse?" Stella started "Think so" Sky said. The girls looked up as the boys walked in and asked if they all got the same text and they all did.

After a few hours of working without any calls the girls decided to drive to the mall to buy some things for tonight. "where are you going?" Hermann started as all the girls was leaving. "What do you mean, we are going shopping" Stella said whit a big smile and in a sarcastic voice. "Have fun I geas" Kelly said. "oh we will" sky said as they leaved the station. 

When they arrived at the Mall they decided to team up, Stella and sky , and Brett and Gabby. 

They said that Stella and sky was gonna find some comfy clothes and the other two would find some snacks. They then walked different ways and started their hunt. 

"Look at these!" Stella started as she walked in to a store and showed Sky some onesie's that looked like animals. "Definitely these!" Sky answered and they started to fins them all a animal that they think would look cute on them. Sky then got a message and when she looked at it she saw it was from Kelly.

"Hi, if you are at the mall could you find some type of pajamas for me and the boys, we noticed that no one had any comfy clothes that would be good?"

Sky then showed Stella the text and stella eminently looked over whit a big smile and Sky understand what Stella mean. Sky the messages a quick yes to Kelly and then started to help Stella find what they needed. 

When they where all finished they payed and met up whit the other two who had find super mush snacks. They arrived at the station and everyone looked over to them when they walked in to the common room where everyone was. "whats that" joe started but was answered by Stella who said " you gonna se when its time". 

Hours past and nothing happened. They all then decided to end their shift and start what was planned as a sleepover. 

Casey stand up from the chair he was sitting on and said " its now fictional sleepover " whit armes in the air as everyone started to cheer. Stella and Sky then started to walk into the locker room where they hide the clothes for everyone. They walked out nd everyone started to laugh "Can you tell us now what that is in the bag" Joe said laughing whit everyone. "Kelly said that no one hade anything to wear that was comfy so me and Stella decided to buy you all these" Sky said holding up a onesie to show everyone. "No not that" Hermann started as he rolled his eyes and everyone laugh to his reaction. "Come on Hermann it will be fun" Kelly said trying to cheer the man up. 

Stella and Sky then started to call out names to come up and get there onesie. "This is for Hermann" Stella said as Sky picked up a turtle one. Everyone started to laugh and this time even Hermann started to laugh. 

What everyone got :

Stella-Panda 

Sky-Cat 

Brett-Unicorn 

Kelly-Dog 

Hermann-Turtle 

Capp-Giraffe 

Gabby-Deer

Otis-Shark 

Joe-Monkey 

Ritter-Fox 

Mills-Walrus 

Mouch-Sloth 

Casey-Flying Squirrel 

Boden-Bear

They all laugh for a long time before changing and then they all decided to make like a cinema but outside whit a projector at the firetrucks. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating i just have some struggles to think of what should happened, but hope you liked this part <3