Truth to Dare | Part 32 |

Word Count : 989

Sky's Pov : 

We all sat down outside. I hade Stella whit Kelly on her other side on my left and I had Connor on me right. Unfortunately I got Will and Cruz in front of me, meaning that they would probably ask stupid stuff about me and Connor.

We all got are self a plate and filed it whit al the different foods. I got some steak, potato, salad and some kind of cheese that was made in the oven that looked amazing. 

I sat back down and placed the plate down before grabbing one of the beers that was standing a bit everywhere on the table we ate at.

Boden stud up at the end of the table and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. 

"I just wanted to say a few words before we start eating this amazing looking food and not to mention the steak who Kelly and Will helped whit" he started as he picked up his beer and everyone gave a little applause to my brother and Will who smiled back "I just wanted to thank you all for coming and I hope you all have a great night" He finished as he raised his bottle. 

Everyone raised their owns "Happy Anniversary!" before we started to eat so the food didn't get cold.

"Sooo?" Cruz asked as if I knew what he meant.

"What?" I asked confused before I took a sip of me beer.

"You know what we mean" Will sign picking up his bottle.

It wasn't many at the table as many was chatting and walking around and was done eating. 

"No I don't" 

"You know you and.." Cruz tried to explain as he glance over at Connor who was standing whit Ethan and Capp a bit away from where we there was still sat. 

"What about him?" I asked as if I didn't care anymore. I hade got comments so many times about Connor and me acting as we where dating. I don't know why they thing that because I don't even se him as much as I did and don't talk to him. Yes his good looking and that but no one nows that. And why would this be a thing if it wasn't a thing when Kelly started dating Stella. 

He is also a Severide isn't he?. Or was this a thing just because they know something more than I do or that I'm just a girl and they like playing around whit me?. Either why I would't even have a chance whit that boy, do you know how many he have had for the last year or two. Like I don't even know If his single.

"You like him, don't you?" Will asked as if there wasn't  anyone around, and let me tell you, he didn't say that one quiet, not at al because before I even hade a chance to answer Kelly sat down next to me.

"Who?" He asked wanting to know who I liked.

"No one" I sign taking a sip of me beer.

"Don't be shy" Cruz smiled leaning over the table.

"Sky likes Rhodes" He whispered to Kelly but I could clearly hear.

"No I don't" I shook me head no.

"If you say so" Cruz leaned back in his chair holding his beer.

"Yea I do" I said a bit enjoyed. 

"What ever you say sis, but don't do anything you will regret or something I shouldn't do" Kelly patted my shoulder before leaving. 

"Oh, so I can do anything then because that't what you should have done in any situation" I smiled looking over my shoulder and saw Kelly smile back as he rolled his eyes and kept on walking. 

"Who wanna join!?" Brett shouted to everybody as almost everyone was already sat.

"Join what?" I asked from my place.

"Truth or dare" Sylvie explain as a few more people sat down.

"I'm in" I smiled as I moved a chair closer to the others.

"Okey I'll start, Truth or dare.." Sylvie looked around.

"Jay" 

"Truth" Jay smiled as he placed his beer on the table.

"How many of those have you taken?" Sylvie asked as she didn't new what to ask.

Will sign loud "Why didn't you ask something juicy, like, 'how many have you dated the last two month' or something like, 'have you stole something in your life?'" Will looked over at Jay who just smiled big.

"Because we are saving those ones for you buddy" Jay chuckled as Will rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair. 

"3" Jay then answered as he picked the beer up again and took another sip.

"Okey now it's your turn to ask" Sylvie explained.

"Okey hmm"

"Sky" 

"Yes yeah what have I missed" Jay pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"Truth to dare"

"Truth"

"Hm, how close are you whit my brother" Jay pointed towards Will. 

"Oh, nothing much I guess, he have helped me a lot" I looked over at Will who already looked at me.

"Whit what?" Adam asked.

"hey I already answered the question Jay gave me haven't I?" I reminded. 

"Just tell us" Adam plead.

"He helped me when I was taking stuff okey, I don't what to talk about it right now" 

"Okey, sky it's your turn anyway" Sylvie spoke up.

"Okey, Connor, Truth or dare" I noticed him just sitting down.

"Truth"

"I got one" Kelly raised a finger.

"Okey ask" I accepted, not knowing what I would have asked any way.

"If you needed to chose, have you chosen someone at med, CFD or PD, to go out on a date whit?" 

I knew it, I knew he was gonna asked something like that and just to make it more embarrassing Stella and Sylvie leaned closer to hear whit big smiles growing on to there faces.

I locked my eyes on the table as I waited for his answer.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating, it have been much in school and still is but I'm doing my best.

I'm not sure if this turned out like I wanted it but hope you enjoyed <3