Tavish bent down and whispered to YN. : Ek shuruvaat Wifey.

An evil smile appears on Tavish's face.

Hearing Tavish's words, YN starts staring straight ahead.

Just then Jaksh goes to YN and Tavish.

Jaksh looking at Tavish : you have done all this?

Hearing Jaksh's question, Tavish looks at him and winks his eyes.
Jaksh smiles at this action of Tavish.

Inspector Looking at Jaideep : Mr, Singhania you are under arrest.

Jaideep angrily : What the hell Inspector I have not done anything. This is all a misunderstanding.

Inspector irritate tone : Look Mr Singhania, I have been telling you for so long, but you are adamant on your insistence. Now I will have to force myself on you.

Sheetal tensed tone : But Inspector What is the proof that Jaideep was the reason for the fire in that government mill?

Inspector with little irritation : Last night there was a fire in that mill, and a CCTV camera was installed on a street light pillar at a short distance from the mill. The person who set the fire was Mr. Jaideep Singhania's assistant, whose face was clearly visible.

Jaideep angrily : But how did I get involved in this, Inspector?

Inspector : the assistant is yours Mr. Singhania.
So the responsibility is yours. Because your assistant took your name. Then you will have to be taken into custody.

The inspector signals the constable.
The constable catches Jaideep.
Jaideep shouts but no one listens to him.
The media was making photos and videos of Jaideep.
All coverage was going live.

While trying to free himself, Jaideep looks at Tavish once.
Who was looking at him with an evil smile.
Seeing Tavish's smile, Jaideep stops for a moment, then suddenly his eyes become big.

Tavish sees Jaideep's expression and smiles dangerously.
Police take away Jaideep. Whereas the media people start moving towards Jaideep.
Then the guards come and start evacuating the media people from there.

Accepting defeat, the media people also leave from there.
Sheetal falls on the floor crying.

YN looking at Sheetal : such a drama bitch.

Jaksh glaring at Sheetal : Man to kar raha hai ise bhi us ghatiya insaan ke saath bhej du.

Tavish looking at Sheetal with cold eyes: Control Jaksh.. Sab ka waqt aayega. Iska bhi aayega.

Tavish looks at Suyash. And he signals something with his eyes. In return, Suyash blinks his eyelids.

Tavish looking at YN and Jaksh : let's go.

Tavish moves ahead.
Jaksh and YN go after Tavish.

Komal starts calming Sheetal.
There were tears in Tina's eyes, she was also worried because of her dad's arrest.