“So, are we going to talk about the elephant in the room?” Echo asked, Omega raised a confused eyebrow. Jeremy only sipped his coffee while Fives smiled knowing exactly where this was going. 

“What elephant?” Hunter’s confused tone had Echo smiling slightly. 

“The one about your three’s relationship?” Echo added, while pulling out a box he found in the bin. A pregnancy test. Crosshair only rolled his eyes while Omega giggled. 

“It’s not mine,” Crosshair pointed out. 

“Well if it’s not yours, who else’s? Can it be?” Echo challenged. 

“Echo, he can’t have anymore kids” Fives bluntly said, Echo rolled his eyes. 

“Maybe it’s Rose’, you know Wrecker has been quite quiet lately. It could be…” 

“It’s mine” Omega interrupted Hunter who froze on the spot as did the rest of the room. Jeremy actually moved closer to Crosshairs other side. 

“Wait! What?!” Hunter actually raised his voice, his fifteen year old daughter shrunk back into her mother, Crosshair tightened his grip on her as she shivered. 

“You're what!” Fives exclaimed whether in anger or shock, Omega couldn’t tell. She tried not to cry but her mothers presence helped ground her. Jeremy squeezed her hand. 

“Yeah I’m pregnant and I’m keeping it” Omega stood her ground, remembering her mother’s words. Crosshair could be very persuasive as his eyes observed the room, Echo could see the protectiveness in his eyes and remained silent. He suddenly felt very guilty for bringing the topic about. 

“Hang on a minute, you are only fifteen. This isn’t a decision you make overnight” Hunter allowed his anger to come out, Omega glared at her father who met it with his own. 

“I’ve made the damn decision myself and I am going through with it. I’m almost an adult, I can make my own decisions father!” Omega yelled, Echo winced seeing that Jeremy was being glared at by Hunter and Fives, while Crosshair was watching, Echo knew one thing Crosshair wouldn’t get involved until he had to or Omega asked. 

“I know my opinion doesn’t really matter but have you thought about abortion? I mean it, your young and would you really…” Tech’s tone had Omega glaring at her uncle who rolled his eyes. 

“I am having this baby. I don't care about your opinions! This is mine and Jeremy’s decision! Mother has already spoken to me about risks but as far as I am aware, I am 15 weeks along and I want this kid!” Omega basically commanded the room, Crosshair smirked proud of her. He ignored the pain in his side as Hunter and Fives shared a look. “I thought at least one of you would be happy for me but it would seem you two are just selfish. Yes I’m only fifteen almost sixteen but that doesn’t mean I can’t make my own decision. Now you can think about that meanwhile, mama can me and Jeremy have a lift to his house please?” Omega turned towards Crosshair who barely managed a nod before Omega left with Jeremy, no one spoke a word until they heard the slamming of Omega’s door. Hera had left earlier which made things a little easier. 

Silence continued to spread through the kitchen until Hunter broke it, “Are you seriously happy about this?” his question was directed straight at Crosshair who crossed his arms and leaned further into the fridge, he felt all eyes on him. 

“Yes” 

“Why?” Fives added. 

“Because I trust her and plus she’s old enough to make her own decisions. What I do need to know is what the hell are your problems?”