-Settling-

Over the course of a week, Shelby managed to settle pretty well into the sub-urban... creature town??? Yeah, she wasn't sure what it was. Scott invited her to his house for dinner and shenanigans many times, though she wasn't sure why. He was cool and sparkly, and she was just plain old ghostly ghost (for the record shelby you are just as cool and sparkly).

There wasn't a single thing not to be done. They would always find random bits of debris scattered around, especially near the mountain where Tubbo was. Once they uncovered a poster of a pig-like dude, kind of like Technoblade, who lived further away but still close enough to visit Phil and Tommy and grab some carrots.

'NIKKI!'

'YEAH?' Her comforting voice echoed from Shelby's garden, which she was helping sort out. 

'DID YOU PUT A DISC IN MY HOUSE??'

'NO!'

'WELL THEN WHY IS THERE A BROKEN DISC?'

'COULD'VE BEEN TUBBO'

Shelby stared at this broken disc in her hands. It felt strangely heavy, and sent electricity surging around in the stomach. She began to feel dizzy and unbalanced, her mind disorienting until she had to sit down and try to remember how to breathe. Nikki came down the stairs. "Shelby, are you alright?" She asked worriedly, sitting next to her, her fins gently brushing the ghost's head.

"Disc. Weird. I-I-"

A noise echoed in her head, piercingly loud until she could finally understand some of what the voice was saying.

Disc. Find. Take. Idiot. Bad influence.

Shelby.

Her name echoed around her head, her cottage becoming blurry until she could no longer see.

---

help is it spelt disk or disc

also Ima include more technoblade bc he is a legend <3