-Star-

Nikki bandaged Shelby's face, mostly over one eye as it had been grazed and infections were nasty. For some reason, Tubbo was just standing there. She shrugged it off and helped up the phantom. 

"I'm Nikki, by the way." She said, feeling a need to introduce herself.

"Shelby." The ghost said, smiling.

She definitely recognised that name.

She just couldn't put her finger on it.

--- 

'Phil! She-she's literally the one! Which I killed! And for some reason she's nice to me-'

Phil cut him off. 'She probably doesn't know yet, mate.'

'Wow Phil.' He grumbled. 'Way to ruin my self esteem.'

Scott, who was getting on well, ran in. 'Guys, why does the new gho-'

'Familiar?' asked Tubbo. 'Yeah, cause I ruined her FUCKING LIFE!' he said, his voice raising.

Scott glared at him coldly. 'Of course an idiot like you would be the one to ruin an entire race-'

'You don't know what he was capable of! If I succeeded in studying every sub-human, I could've killed him!-'

'SUB- HUMAN?!' Scott looked at him with a piercing gaze. 'Phil, please let me kill this insufferable child!'

'DREAM WOULD'VE DIED!' Tubbo shouted. 'NO MORE PROBLEMS, NO MORE NATIONS AT STAKE! PEACE! ME AND TOMMY COULD'VE-'

'We could've helped you.' Scott said coldly.

Toby sighed and sat down on Phil's floor.

Scott huffed but sat down too, leaning against Phil's wall. 'You don't know the half of what she suffered through...' He trailed off, fiddling with a singed hole in his shirt.

'Oh really?' Tubbo snapped back. 'Was it worse than a war?'

Scott pinched his nose bridge, thoroughly fed up with this excruciatingly idiotic bee boy. 'Maybe.'

Phil also sat down, being a calm and collected parent outside but screaming 'STORYTIMEEEE!' inside.

--- 

Yeah. 

edit: oh and also everyone has had the flashbacks now except Nikki and Shelby and also sparklez, but he had most of his memory still so-