Chapter Twenty-Eight: Kasem vs. Trey

AN: The young girl in the picture is Kakuya and Khalil's daughter, Kasem. Her name is pronounced (Kah-sim). 

KASEM POV

Hey guys! I'm Kasem Kain. My dad Khalil is an actor and my mother Kakuya is a film critic. They broke up when I was little but they remain close. I have three younger siblings: from my dad's side there's brother Luka and little sister Joe Nae. From her "relationship" with Trey NoSongz, my mom blessed me with my little sister Jagoo. If you can't already tell, I can't STAND Trey. I never liked him around my mother or me. Why? He's a douchebag bum, I don't give a damn how much money in the bank he has. Luckily, Mama's old friend DeVante Swing found us and is now 

I had just finished my shift at Fat Burger and caught the bus home. DeVante or Mama would come get me, but they had to work tonight and Jagoo was staying the night with our grandparents. I got off two blocks from home and anxiously rushed there. Word on the street is that Trey has been looking for Mama ever since she had him locked up for back child support payments. He got out a week ago and is losing his mind over not being able to see Jagoo. I was halfway home when I walked past some guys in a bunch of Caddys, Lambos, and Bugattis. What schmucks!!!

Trey: Can I get a shake to go with those fries, shawty?

I turned around and saw Trey. This idiot. You'd think with the way DeVante handled that ass over the phone that he would stay away. These dumb niggas will NEVER learn.

Me: Fuck off, Trey. 

He walked in front of me.

Me: Move away from me!

Trey: Where you going, shawty?

Me: None of your business. 

Trey: Damn, I can't believe you're sixteen though. You look better than ya Moms, most definitely!

I scoffed and moved away from him. 

Me: Fuck you. 

Trey: The feelings are mutual, baby. C'mere!

I pulled away but Trey grabbed me and more guys came around: Chris Brown, Tyga, Meek Mill, French Montana, and some dudes from Chris' squad called OHB. They say that because it's an acronym for "Out Here Ballin'" but if anything, they are balling on Chris' money. These bum ass niggas. 

Chris: Damn lil' mama, you fine as hell. Let me in on her. You a virgin?

Me: What's it to you!?

Trey: Don't be stingy. You can be the envy of all your friends when you tell 'em what we did. I like to share, shawty...stop fighting it. 

He came closer to me and SLASH!!!!

Everyone: OOOH! DAMN! WHAT THE FUCK!???

I took the razor blade that was placed carefully in my mouth, threw it on the floor and took off running as fast as I could. I heard the footsteps of those dudes following behind me. 

Meek: Man fuck this, I got cases pending. 

I turned back and saw them running after me. I reached the apartment building and ran, trying to close the gate but Chris opened it before I could do it all the way. I kicked him between the eyes, ran up the stairs, down the opposite side of the building and realized that I was on the gated Western Wing of the apartment complex. Realizing that all the keys work on gates no matter what side of the building you're on, I opened the door but dropped them on the other side!

I nervously got down on my knees and reached for them. All the while I kept thinking of what they would do to me. 

Trey: YO! WHERE SHE AT!?

Chris: Fuck if I know....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOUCH MAN! FUCK!!!

Trey: FIND THE LITTLE BITCH!!! I'MMA FUCK HER ASS UP!

Kid Red: AYE! THERE SHE IS! 

They ran up to the gate and at the last second, I got the keys...just as Big Hood Boss grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to the gate with my back turned, bashing it back and forth, back and forth. I thought I was gonna pass out!!!

Trey: C'mon Princess....this can be smooth or rough baby. Now, I'mma ask you once: WHERE'S YOUR SISTER!!!? 

Me: FUCK YOU!!!

I kicked the doorbells, hoping someone, anyone would respond and come downstairs. 

Me: SOMEBODY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!! HELP ME!!! HEEEEEELP!!!!

Noticing that my nail file was clipped on to my keys,  I opened it up and slashed Hood on his shoulder and he let me go, I fell on the floor and maniacally had the nail file in my hands, ready to stab the fuck of a nigga.

Big Hood Boss: The fuck!? OUCH!!! THIS LIL' BITCH CRAZY!!!!

I screamed loud enough to the point that my landlord Mr. Ryan came out with his Colt .45 shooting wildly....thankfully he didn't shoot me. 

Mr. Ryan: Kasem, get in here!

He didn't have to tell me twice. I ran in there so quick! I was shaken, but thank goodness those dudes didn't touch me anymore than roughing me up. Wait until Mama and DeVante hear about this! I escaped, but Trey won't! BET THAT!!!