Chapter Four: "She's Pregnant!"

DONALD POV

"Ugh! Oh! Donald! Oooh, it feels so good, ooh!" Those were the sounds Monica made, moaning and groaning in my ear as we were doing it. She was acting like a virgin (neither of us were since we had done this multiple times by now) so she kept whining for me to "go slow", she got loose and I started beating it up. We were sweaty, she clawed at my back and I put kisses on her neck, I liked having sex with Monica but I was thinking of Kakuya for some reason. I envisioned her moans, love faces, and holding on to me. I know that when you have sex, you're supposed to love that person. I have love for Monica, but I ain't really in love with her.

After two more strokes, I came inside her. I thought that sex with my girlfriend would be meaningful, but it wasn't. It was like she was just another random hoe. 

Monica: I love you, Donald.

Me: Yeah, baby. 

A FEW MONTHS LATER.........  (February 1988)

I was taking a nap in my room when I heard the phone ring. I groggily answered it.

Me: K.O.?

Monica: No...baby, it's me. 

Me: Hey Monica. What is it this time?

Monica: I....I went to the doctor and I......I'm two months pregnant!!!

I stood up in the bed and my mouth dropped open. 

Me: What? How did-?

Monica: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW!??? YOU GOT ON TOP OF ME, STUCK YA DICK IN THERE AND GOT ME PREGNANT!!!! 

Me: C'mon man,,,,how you gon' do this to me, man? 

Monica: I'm having your baby!

Me: Look, I--  I'll call you later man. I can't deal with this right now. 

I hung up and plopped down on the bed. My mind had 1,234,561 thoughts as to how I was going to deal with being a father at the age of 18. My parents are going to KILL me. They wanted us to do it by the book: get married, have kids, the family thing. I'm young and I want to party and kick it with the homies. Having kids ain't in my forte. Before I could think any deeper my parents came in my room. 

Father DeGrate: How's school?

Me (lying): Good.

Father DeGrate: I know you broke up with Monica a few months ago......her parents came by the church and said you just dumped her before she could tell you.

Me (still lying): Tell me what?

Father DeGrate: That she was pregnant. SHE'S PREGNANT!!!

His hand went so hard across my face I fell back into the drawer. He picked me up and whipped me so hard with the belt that my mother had a hard time pulling him back.

Mama  DeGrate: Donald! Let him go! Stop! You gon' kill him! Stop!

After 45 minutes of beating, she got him off of me and I was a bloodied, beaten mess. 

Father DeGrate: You have an hour to pack your stuff and GET OUT!!! Don't you dare come back to this house until you have a job and a plan to support that baby! 

Mama DeGrate: Lord have mercy! Sweet Jesus! My baby! Don't do this to him---

Father DeGrate: Do what, Darlene!? Teach him some responsibility!? He's going to be a father! Since he's old enough to have sex, he's old enough to take responsibility for his actions!!! 

I groaned in pain. Not only do I have a baby on the way, but I'm being kicked out of my parents' house. 

KAKUYA POV