14

Jimin's pov

It's been nearly over three days, and I've yet to find Rosè. I just left Jin's house ten minutes ago after storming into his house like a fucking lunatic.

I was angry, frustrated, and tired to even think about what I was doing. All I cared about was finding the son a bitch who thought they could kidnap my wife and get away with it. When I got to Jin's, it took everything inside me to sit down and hear him out.

I don't know why, but something in me was telling me he hid her from me. But what he told me was nowhere near what I was thinking. Turns out she has crazy half brothers who are after her father's inheritance and company. And her mother, who apparently is working with my father to take them down.

This leads me to the final stage of all this. Jhope and Namjoon work for them, which is absolute shit.

Why would my father hide something like this from me? Didn't he think I was capable of controlling my anger after he lied to me. I gripped the steering wheel as I began to speed. Now, because of their shit move Rosè has been kidnapped.

I pulled into the driveway of my mansion. I stepped out of the car and walked inside. The fresh aroma of blueberry muffins faired my nostrils. There's only one person I know who makes blueberry muffins smell this good. "Mom, what're you doing here?" I asked, stepping into he kitchen.

Angel was seated on top of the kitchen island, licking the batter out of the pan. He turned when he heard my voice smiling up at me, his hands covered in uneaten batter.

I smiled and kissed his forehead. My mom turned around to face me. "Well, I came to cheer you up. Taehyung, that sweet boy, told me all about you staying up at late hours stressing yourself, so I decided to surprise you with your favorite muffins."

I sighed. Taehyung, that bitch. When I find him I swear I'm going to cut his balls off. But it wasn't a lie. I was staying at late hours to find any leads on Rosè going missing. "I'm fine, mom. You really don't need to do all this." She frowned. I felt bad, but I really didn't need to do all this.

"I'm sorry if I upset you, but I knew how much Rosè meant to you, so I thought I'd do something special to cheer you up." I sighed. I shouldn't have reacted that way. All the stress from the past few days has just been weighing down on me.

"No, I should be the one to apologize. You were trying to do something nice for your son, but instead, I got upset. Now, if you don't mind, I'll take one of those muffins." She smiled as she handed me a fresh baked blueberry muffin.

Just as I was about to make my way upstairs, my phone started ringing. "Hello," I said, answering the phone. "We've got a lead meeting me at the location I just texted you."

It was Taehyung. He hung up the phone as a rush of adrenaline went through me. I took a bite of my muffin, and checked my messages. I grabbed my keys struggling to put my shoes on as I ran out the house. Not even telling mom that I was leaving.

I couldn't think straight all that was on my mind was her. I parked a few blocks down from the abandoned warehouse. I had called Taehyung on my way over to have back up on the way.

I tried to get a closer look at the security around the place. Two guards by the entrance. Easy enough. They must have parked all the cars in the back. This must have been their hiding spot all along. So they must have expand somehow. Which means security level has definitely gone up.

If I want to got to Rosè I need to distract or get rid of the bastards. If this is where their holding operations they'll definitely be in and out.

Suddenly my phone lit up. It was Taehyung. I answered the call. "I'm on the other side should I meet you or do we wait." I turned back towards the building. The guards still stood watch but somthing else caught my eye. Boxes their caring in boxes I grabbed my binoculars I the side compartment trying to get a closer look.

American establishment.

They've been stealing from American soil. Which means all those missing crates the New York mafia has been complaining about was them. How did they manage to steal from them. I don't all shit like that in my city. When my father made peace with the Americans years ago I made it my mission to not betray them.

After all they were our biggest alies and we couldn't risk them leaving at the time. Now because of these shitheads we could be in very big trouble.

"Jimin, what's going on? Why so quiet?" Fuck, I forgot Taehyung was still on the call. "We've got a slight problem. The bastards have been stealing from American soil." "American soil? The New York mafia." "Yes and if they find out about this, we'll be in big shit so change of plans."

"I know I'm going to regret this, but what'd you have in mind?" I smirked. "I'm glad you asked."

A/N
Guys I think I've been stuck in a big writers block so I need you guys to like annoy me so I start posting I just don't think I've had the inspiration and then every time I do school gets involved so once again sorry 🙏 but I really am trying I've written this chapter about five times now and out of all of them I liked this one just a tiny bit better.