5

Rosè's P.O.V

"So where is she?" I asked curiously. "She's making her way home right now. There's nothing to worry about."

I hate that people keep telling me that. My mom's been missing from my life for the longest time I can remember. And now that I finally have her again I can't bare to lose her again.

"I know I'm not worried just concerned that's all. I mean what if Mark gets to mom on the plane or at the airport then what?" Lisa shrugged. "Then we fight him and get her back she can protect herself. She did when she was married to your father."

"I guarantee she can do it again just believe and have faith in her Rosie." I do I really do believe in her but everything that's been happening lately has put a lot of pressure on me.

"I do I believe in her." Lisa smiled and held my hand she's such a good friend I'm so happy she was here with me.

"Anyways I have to go I'm going on a date with kookie." She said blushing. Kookie? When did did Jungkook and her start seeing each other again?

"When?" Is all I asked for her to understand what I meant. Sure cleared her throat looking away from me. "Not too long ago plus it's not like we broke up to begin with. We just took a break that's all." I rolled my eyes to her it was like that.

It still felt weird with him being my brother and everything. I mean he's dating my best friend and to think about them together was kinda mushy.

"Okay have fun I gotta get back to shooting the next chorus for the song." She nodded and waved. "Bye and good luck I'm cheering for you." I smiled and waved her off. That day I continued filming the song until I had to go pick up Angel from school.

"So do you wanna get ice cream before we head home?" Angel was busy playing with his toy cars when I had asked the question so I asked again.

His head shot up in excitement. "Yes! Can I get vanilla?" He asked excitedly. "You can get whatever flavor you'd like" I told him. I parked the car in the parking lot right in front of the ice cream shop.

There was park beside us so I thought we'd take a stroll before heading back. I grabbed Angel's hand as we walked into the shop.

It was a very small shop nothing big but it was the most popular in our area. The employees were very nice and welcoming, and they had ice cream flavors I've never heard of on the menu too.

"Welcome to Scoops a licious what can I get for you today ma'am?"

"Can I please get one strawberry ice cream and one vanilla ice cream please?". "Will those be on a cone or in a cup?". "A cone please."

After receiving our ice cream I took Angel on a walk through the park as we ate our ice cream. We talked about his school and his friends I was happy he was making friends.

When we lived in New York he didn't seem to be making friends there. But here friends are no problem he fits just right.

We played hide and seek around the play set area before heading home. When we got home it was already pretty late so I just whipped up something simply for dinner.

"Wanna have ramen?"

"Yes please." I quickly made some ramen for the two of us and set the table to eat. I didn't make a lot since it was just the two of us. Jimin was probably not returning for a while because of work so I didn't bother to make a lot.

Later that night. I was headed back to my room after showering and reading Angel his bed time story when my phone rang.

A unknowingly smile crept its way unto my face when I saw who it was. I immediately picked up hiding my excitement as I spoke. "Hello." "Did you miss me?" His voice was deep and dark.

I scoffed. "I didn't miss you at all. It was so peaceful and quiet you should stay put more often." Lies. I hated not having him around it made this place feel empty and unwanted.

But not only that it made me feel abandoned. "If that's the case then I guess your go to be happy that I'm going to be gone for longer than I thought. Probably a few weeks maybe more who knows."

My heart sank hearing him say that. He better not be playing with me. "O-Oh" I stuttered. Shit.

I froze I couldn't speak. "What aren't you happy I'll be gone so you can have your peace and quiet." No I'm not happy who would be I need you Angel needs you. "I- I lied please come back I feel empty without you here like I've been abandoned and plus Angel needs you."

The line was silent so silent you could even hear a pen drop. "Turn around." Huh? I was confused but reluctantly turned around.

And there he stood dressed in a white button up shirt and plants pants with shoes. My face lit up and I immediately ran down the stairs into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around.

"I thought I'd never hear you say those words." Me neither I wanted to hate him but I couldn't ever since he broke into my house I realized how meaningful he was to me.

"Me neither."

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and Rosie's confession dont forget to vote and comment have a good day~~~