8

Rosè's P.O.V

Jimin came home only eight minutes after I hung up the phone. "So you couldn't sleep huh?" He asked using the white bath towel to dry his hair.

He sounded genuinely concerned, something I wasn't surprised by. It was kind of his thing now.

"Yea, I just have a lot on my mind, that's all."

Jimin scoffed. "Like what?" I shrugged. If I ever told Jimin about my mother and his father forming a secret gang, he would be furious. And I really don't want to upset him.

He frowned, noticing the hesitation on my face. He entered the closet and came back out with a few seconds fully clothed in his pajamas.

He strolled over to me, sitting on the edge of the bed in front of me. Gently taking my hand in his, he caressed my knucles back and forth with his thumb.

His dark black hair was frizzy from the water, so it draped over his forehead. I thought of brushing it away, but I resisted.

"Rosè whatever is going on I can help so please tell me what's wrong?"

I wish I could tell you, but I can't I thought to myself.

Mark has already done too much damage. Nothing can be fixed. What makes matters worse is that I haven't heard from my mother since a week ago and she was supposed to check in with me or Namjoon.

"I wish you could I really do, but I... I can't its too dangerous to involve you and Angel."

He chuckled. "Well, I'd hate to break it to you, but I'm already involved. Plus, I run towards danger, not the other way around."

He was right about that. He's the most feared mafia boss in the city. Even the police have given up on trying to take his empire down.

He wasn't scared of danger instead he laughs in the face of danger. I must have been kidding myself when I aid all that. But still if Mark finds out Jimin is on my side who knows what could happen.

I still can't take those risks.

"Haha, this serious Jimin I mean it, but I still can't tell, and I have my reasons, so please don't force me." Jimin sighed clearly not happy with my decision to not let him in but I did what I had to do.

He looked down at my hand in his and brought it up to his lips. He placed a soft kiss on it before meeting me in the eyes again.

"I'm here if you need me I'm not going anywhere." He said in a raspy voice he was not only upset but angry. Shit, this is what I was scared for I really didn't want to make him angry.

But he has to understand that I have my reasons for not telling him. I don't want to fight with him right now I'm not in a good place for an argument.

Surprisingly, he got up and turned the light off, leaving us in complete darkness.

I laid down pressing my head firm into the pillow trying to make myself as comfortable as possible.

I didn't say or do anything when Jimin came up behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Goodnight." He whispered in my ear sadly for him I had already been consumed by sleep. It was a tiring day and I was ready to forget about everything.

The letter,  the circumstances involving Mark, and the decisions I chose to make. The next morning, I could barely move. My body was cramped and aching. I didn't know I was this tired.

Me Jimin and Angel were quietly eating  breakfast. Jimin hasn't said a word to me since last night. I'd also hate to admit it, but I was sad.

I really didn't want him to be mad.

Trying to focus my mind on something else, I checked the time on my watch. It was almost time for Angel to go to school. Sadly, I couldn't drive him today.

I have a meeting with my manager at the entertainment so I don't want to be late. "Baby, it's almost time for school I'm sorry again that mommy can't take you to school."

Angel frowned at that but quickly replaced it with a smile he kissed my cheek and cheerfully said. "It's okay mommy I forgive you I still love mommy very much."

Aww, I also smiled. I ruffled his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I love you too, baby."

I quickly ran upstairs to get his backpack and said my goodbyes. After Angel left I went back inside sitting back down next to Jimin. It was quiet and awkward I didn't know what to say.

Finally mustering up the courage I simply asked. "I hope your still not mad at me?" He didn't reply instantly it took a few minutes.  "No, I'm not. I understand you have your reasons."

"Yes, have my reasons, but you're still upset."

Jimin dropped his fork, making me slightly jump at the loud bang. He turned to look at me a look of frustration in his eyes. "Yes, I'm upset but if you don't want to tell me then it's okay I won't force you."

Then he stood up from his chair and leaned in to kiss me. "I have to go we'll talk later." Before I could say anything else he was already walking out the door.

Skip forward~~~

A few minutes after Jimin left I went to Jin's he'd sent me a message to meet him at his house. "So, how was your date with Jungkook?"

I asked as me and Lisa walked down the corridor, my arm locked into her's. She shrugged. "It was good we got ice cream after it was better than our first date. He's really proving that he wants to save our relationship."

I smiled. From what I remember from my past, Jungkook was the most romantic person in the family.

And he flirted a lot. Lately I've only been remembering a few bits of my past with him. "That's good wish my relationship wasn't as complicated."

Lisa was about to say something when Jin cut her off. "I found a good trainer for you guys to work with. He's already here and
waiting so hurry on now come on."

A/N
Sorry for being gone for so long I lost inspiration but you guys have been very supportive so I'm writing again. Hope you like this chapter have a good day bye~~~