9

Rose Pov

I took a deep breath as I brought my hand up to the door, knocking on it twice. I looked around my eyes, scanning the empty hallway as I waited.

My eyes immediately snapped back towards the door as I heard the handle of the door moving.

The door swung open as a tall man stood by the door. He looked at me before poking his head out the door to check if anyone was following me.

After feeling sure that no one was following me, he looked at me again. "Come in." He said, opening the door wider so I could enter.

"Mark and his brothers are discussing their attack on us at the annual party." I said as soon as he closed the door. "I know, which is why I called you here."

It's true not long ago I was at Jin's we had just finished training when I got a text from Namjoon telling me to meet him here.

"We can't keep meeting at the cafe. It's too open. Mark could be watching us, so I thought this would be a better meeting spot.  I hummed as I took a seat on the plush couch.

He disappeared into the kitchen as I looked around the place. Nothing has changed since the last time I was here. Memories of that night started flooding back. It was the night I found out about my mom's secret organization.

I still can't believe I have five half brothers. Namjoon suddenly came back with two glasses of water. He set my cup in front of me and sat down across from me.

"So what's Jin's next step?"

I shrugged. "Why do always make it sound like you're trying to plot against him?" I asked. "That doesn't answer my question, but I need to know, so we're one step ahead, remember." Right.

I sighed, leaning back into the couch. "He wants us to start our own group it's the only why we can bring Mark down. Also, it brings in great intel. I personally think it's a great idea."

"Not sure your mom would agree, though. If she were here, she'd say it's too dangerous." I tsk picking up my glass of water. "True, but it's nothing I've never been through. I had a father remember."

Namjoon smirked and raised his glass. I copied his motion and tipped the glass to my lips. "I didn't know we were having company." I turned around at the familiar voice.

My eyes widened at the sight of him...Jhope. "Jhope, when did you get back?". I had so many questions that I couldn't ask. "Not long ago, it's nice to see you, I guess."

Right, I forgot I'm married to his sworn enemy.  He stocked over to us, talking a seat next to Namjoon, smacking his arm. "You didn't tell me we were having a guest."

"Sorry, I keep forgetting you exist." Namjoon said jokingly. Jhope huffed and turned his attention back towards me.

"So Mark, huh, what's his big plan?" I set my glass down. "He wants to attack someone at the annual party. I'm not sure who, though."

Jhope nodded. "He doesn't know that we're got good to be there. And since you're forming your group, he doesn't know you're going to be there either. "

I knew where he was going with his sentence. But I didn't want to admit it Mark wouldn't, but he would.

"He's going after Jimin, isn't he?" Jhope smiled. "The only explanation." But why? What did Jimin have against Mark. "What could Jimin possibly have against Mark?"

Jhope shrugged. "That's for you to figure out." He wants me to tell Jimin about Mark. This is a bad idea, and he knows it. "No, I can't, and I won't. There has to be another way."

"Look I get it. You want to protect your family, but what choice do you have Jimin can protect himself."

I bit my bottom lip. There has to be another way there has to be!!! "I can't tell him he'll think I lied to him because I wanted to use him."

"Then you explain to him about this he could be of use to us." Namjoon aajd finally joining in on the conversation. Jhope nodded, agreeing with him. Ugh, one against two, I'm ruled out.

"Fine, but if something goes wrong, I'm blaming the both of you." Namjon rolled his eyes. "Sure, sure, blame it on us." Then he stood up, mumbling something under his breath.

What's his problem? it's not like I want to do this.

Jhope watched as he stomped off, disappearing into the kitchen once again. "Don't mind him he's just being a big baby." I curled my lips together and nodded. 

It was silent for a moment as I took quiet sips of my water, and Jhope stared around the place. Trying to avoid making eye contact with me. Was I that bad to look at? Maybe he knows what I'm going to ask him .

"Is my m-." He cut me off before I could say anything else. "She's okay. I promise she just can't talk right now." "She's so busy that she forgot to call her daughter to tell her not to worry about her."

Jhope didn't say anything. "I'm sorry Rosè there's not much I can do for you with that situation." I figured a loyal person like you wouldn't help me.

I just got her back. I want to bond with her like old times. I'm sure Jungkook feels the same way right now. Even though he knew where she was, Jimin kept him busy, so he couldn't have spoken to her much.

"I know, and I understand tell Namjoon I'll contact him with things are set." I said, then stood up and left.

A/N
Sorry I've been away for so long but I hope you enjoyed this one I know it's not what you expected but please give me time. I know it's boring and not good I'm trying. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment.