7

Rosè's P.O.V

"No, I can't, and I won't."

After leaving Jin's house just thirteen minutes ago me and Jisoo decided to meet up with Jennie and Lisa.

We were seated in my favorite cafe, the one close to Angel's school. I was quite shocked when I came in to see a packed shop. There were people scattered everywhere it was crazy.

It cleared up just a bit but people were still roaming around. "Please its for a good cause Jisoo and Lisa agreed your supposed to be the badass bitch remember." I tried to reason.

I'd offered for Jennie and Lisa to be a recruits in our plan, but Jennie was the only one who didn't want to join. I didn't understand why she didn't want to join.

She was always brave and dearing I wasn't sure why she was acting like this now.

"Nope I won't do it and there's nothing you can do to change my mind." She huffed and turned away from us. The girls and I shared a look I don't know how to change her mind.

"Jennie think about you and Taehyung your baby you guys could finally go back to the way things were before. With Mark gone things will be a little more peaceful don't you want that for your family?"

I knew I wanted that.

I wanted that more than anything in the world. I don't want Angel to grow up looking over his shoulder all the time.

I want him to have a safe and happy life even if it meant sacrificing everything.

She turned her head slightly her lips pressed together as she thought. I watched as she pictured the possibility of ever having that type of life.

"Fine I'll do it only for my family though." I chuckled. "Now there's the brave badass Jennie I was looking for." This was great now we need Jin and Jisoo to find more recruits.

In the meantime Lisa Jennie and I need to learn some skills. I know the basics but we need more experience we needed to be the best of the best.

The Park Residence

When I got home Angel was already sleeping. I didn't realize how late it was until we were leaving the restaurant we had dinner at.

Jimin wasn't home yet and I didn't want to wake Angel for his story time so I took a shower instead. I was actually quite surprised he fell asleep without his story.

Maybe he's getting better.

I was now thrilled with joy. My smile grew bigger just thinking about it he must not be scared anymore that's really good.

After taking a hot steamy shower I changed into a cozy pajama set and laid in bed. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand ready to call Jimin.

I was worried. Why didn't he call to tell me he was staying late at work. This wasn't like him I dialed his number waiting for a response.

"Hello."

When Noone replied I got scared. What if Mark got to him or what if something happened at work. So many things rushed through my head I couldn't lose him now.

Not when I'm trying to accept us this thing we have together.

I tried again. "Hello Jimin are you there." "Hey sorry Jimin isn't here he stepped out of his office for a sec. Would you like Ms to give him a message."

I recognized that voice it was Chang Pi Jimin's assistant. He takes care of all Jimin's files and such I was filled with relief that it was just him and not Mark.

"Oh umm...yes please tell him to call me back also would you possible be able to tell me if he's staying at the office late?"

Chang Pi didn't say anything. Almost all of Jimin's  men were loyal to him. They don't answer to anyone but him.

But I didn't mind Jimin had strict rules I was willing to follow. "I'm not sure ma'am you would have to check with the boss." Right I should've expected him to say that.

I thanked him and hung up the phone.

I sighed and decided to scroll on Instagram until Jimin finalky called me back. About sixteen minutes went by and still mo call from Jimin.

I yawned for the hundredth time that night. I was about to give in and let the sleep consume me went my phone buzzed. My face lit up at the caller ID.

Without hesitation I picked up the phone. "Chang Pi told me you called."  I loved hearing jis voice it called me it brought some type of chilling feeling to me.

"Yeah, I did." "Are you okay. Wait -"

Huh? Was something wrong I didn't even say anything to upset him yet. "What is something wrong? Did I offend you by saying yes to a simply question."

"No, but don't tell me you were...worried about me?" He said with a hint of happiness, which was new to me actually.

"No, I didn't say I was worried about you. It's just that Angel was upset since you weren't here." I lied. Jimin tsk on the other end. "I called the nanny she told me Angel fell asleep hours ago."

Shit.

My hands tightened around the phone. I wasn't sure how to reply back to him now. But there was no point in hiding it he had already figured it out anyways.

"Fine maybe I was a little worried." I half admitted. "A little worried." He said unsure of my answer to his question. "Okay I was worried a lot are you happy now." I crossed my arms with a frown on my face.

I felt weird this is childishvI fixed my posture and cleared my throat.

"Knew I could get it out of you. I'm sorry I didn't tell I was staying a bit later but I'm on my way home to you now. "

To me? Why did that bring butterflies to my stomach? All he said was he was coming home. But he was coming home to me as if he was saying I was his only his and maybe even only mine. I smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'm waiting."

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also did you notice what I did at the end of the chapter comment a heart if you did don't forget to vote and comment have a good day~~~