Delusional

I deceased and then i ate Tevyat fried egg 🥰

Who tf am i kidding im allergic to eggs

Here you go i am feeding you guys with a long chapter as an apology for not posting

Warnings:contains some profanity, small descriptions of violence and slightly implied  Lumine x Y/n
Dw we still end up with Ei, i just need the JUICY DRAMA
-melon
———————————————-
3rd POV

Y/n sat there as she watched the little crystals in her hourglass fall down one by one, there were millions of little crystals and so far less than half had fallen since ei had given it to her centuries ago.

She remembered the day Ei gave it to her as a promise of their eternal companionship. She had carried it everywhere, even to Mondstadt hoping one day when all the crystals fell to the bottom she could finally be happy.

But for now, she idly stared at the unmoving view. It was another long day in the Kamisato estate waiting for something to happen, apparently. Lumine had been going on these little commissions for ayaka while y/n here was left with virtually nothing to do but read dirty old scrolls and daydream.

That was disturbed when Lumine suddenly burst into her guest room.

"Y/n, i need you to come to the delusion factory with me.we need to stop the evil things going on!"

Y/n groaned in annoyance as lumine left. She got up from her seat before stashing the hourglass in her bag along with a couple of food supplies and extra tools. One of y/n's especially nice tools was a dagger with the electro symbol carved into it, although it barely saw any use after y/n's attack on Ei.

Y/n shouldered her bag as she left through the doors.
—————————————————————
??? POV(guess who this is ;)

"Hmm...the traveler and a h/c-haired kitsune,you say?interesting."

The doors to my quarters shut as i stared at a framed photograph.it was from when i was just a child...

Don't worry y/n, we will soon meet again after so long...

And i will be prepared.
——————————————————————
Y/n POV

"HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO TAKE?!?!"

I growled in annoyance as we trekked through the inazuma forest.lumine's floating, tiny old lady was chattering nonstop as we walked.

I idly took in the familiar scenery from inazuma. I remembered this forest when i had lived in inazuma, i used to come here often... with a certain someone.

"Ei~! I know you're here somewhere, come out."

I grunted as someone crashed into my side."Ei!"

Ei laughed hysterically as I flicked her forehead in annoyance. That shut really hurt. Just because you're pretty much immortal doesn't mean you can't get hurt, and i knew that firsthand.
"You're having fun without us?" A calm, kind voice sounded from behind us. Makoto was standing there, smiling as little miko was holding her hand like a clingy child.

"Big sister!!!!"miko jumped onto my back as i chuckled calmly. Miko and i were quite close in age although she tended to be quite childish. Makoto watched as i and ei bickered, with a knowing look on her face.

Oh those blissful days.

"Y/n, we're here!"i was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as i and lumine were standing in front of a weird-looking hill."seriously, this is the factory..? I thought it was gonna be huge palace/domain with guards and everything."

I tilted my head nonchalantly towards the rock face as a leaf blew past in the wind, drifting off to who knows where. I ran my fingers across the intricate texture of the rock, trying to find a way to enter.

"You sure this is the stupid place?"

*timeskip

We were fighting off enemies in the domain. I summoned attack after attack(in this y/n is a catalyst, feel free to make her use any other weapon but im going with catalyst because battle descriptions will eventually get confusing without it). As i blasted a pyro slime into the wall, the doors continued to open as we treaded through the creepy old building.

We took a short break, as lumine sat down huffing in tiredness while i looked at the wall blankly.

"This is boring."
—————————————————-
3rd POV

Y/n nonchalantly stared at a wall as she tilted her head slightly, it had become a habit of hers.

Her calm gaze raked over the intricate patterns and items scattered around the factory floors, looking for any potentially useful artifacts or items.

Y/n was so focused she failed to notice lumine's pupils dilating just the slightest bit behind her back, eyes watching her secretly.

——————————————————-
Timeskip
——————-

After even more fighting, they finally reached a room that looked suspicious.

Lumine and y/n fought the incoming enemies, with y/n slicing fatui agents and giving them big cuts while throwing the squishy little slimes into the walls and floors(THEY ARE CUTE THO I HAVE AN ELECTRO SLIME PLUSHIE IN MY ROOM)

Finally, the enemies were cleared but then...footsteps approached..

"Fancy seeing you here, what a reunion don't you think?"

SCARAMOUCHE
THE BALLADEER
6TH OF THE FATUI HARBINGERS
———————————————-
Okkkk that is the end of this chapter, we love us some cliffhangers :3

The plot is getting juicier and we finally meeting our child agaaiinnnn
I dont really have anything to say rn as its like 9pm and my brain cant think

Stay tuned for next chapter <3

-melon