We meet again

Y'all im secretly writing this and pretending to do homework if i get caught im dead asf so PLEASE enjoy this while you can
—melon
————————————
3rd POV

Y/n had never thought her life could get even more complicated.she was just sitting against a tree contemplating her decision to help Lumine when she saw a crowd in the distance.

"What n0w?"

Honestly the day was going by pretty simple and she'd been hoping she could enjoy the peace for a while.seemed like fate wasn't on her side today..?

Sighing in annoyance, y/n decided to just visit and see what was going on.
She had nothing better to do anyways, and could possibly even see a certain someone.

————

As soon as she reached the city(with a hood covering her ears and face idk how that works cuz in cartoons it just drapes over their face how tf do they see-)...

Y/n was shocked to see an orange haired kid being tied down.damn vision hunt decree, this was getting way out of hand...

Just then, she looked up.

Ei..?
—————
Y/N pov

Ei?
I thought to myself.

For a second, i thought it was her.

But then i realised it was just the shogun.of course i was glad to see my friend, but I'd really been hoping i could see Ei again.
But then again, i wouldn't know what to say...that day really hurt.

FORGET IT.

Ei had done nothing but hurt me and bring me down in her pursuit of eternity.

STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.

Time seemed to freeze at that moment.I remembered all the good times i and the electro archon had, but could never bring back.

IT'S TOO LATE...

PLEASE STOP

I NEED HER BACK

SHE WILL RUIN IT ALL OVER AGAIN

THINK ABOUT OUR PAST FRIENDSHIP

No.

(Damn i just realised how cringe that was-too lazy to fix tho but i wont do that again :P)

I quickly regained my senses and breathed in.Lumine had dissapeared and that meant she was probably in combat with ei.which meant, she was leaving the outside unsupervised.

I quickly caught the shogun's eye and she looked shocked for a second and her stern demeanor quickly returned.she quickly blinked at me in Morse code:

Nearby forest

Ah, yes.she wanted to meet in the forest to not cause a commotion.sure, i could do that.

With that, i turned into a fox and rushed away.
————————————————
3rd POV

The Kitsune and the creation(idk if she a robot or sum shit ok im dumb), a trance friendship that somehow worked out.
Y/n and the shogun quickly met on the outskirts of the city at a nearby waterfall.it was quite a nice one, standing tall and surrounded by lush trees with leaved that swayed in the calm inazuman breeze.

"So, y/n...i see you're back."
"Yep!"

The shogun smiled slightly as she made her way up the waterfall to the top where y/n was serenely sitting atop the fragile stones, her feet slightly submerged in the drifting currents.

"I'm really glad about you coming home and all, but what are you going to do about Ei?"
Y/n hadn't thought about that yet.
"I don't even know if i want to see her, i want to avoid her as long as possible but..."

She knew that somehow, someway, she would meet Ei as the outcome of all things can change.

A tear fell down her face into the water below.

Within seconds y/n was sitting there having a silent emotional breakdown.she missed all those times in the past.she didn't even know what do do, why had she come here in the first place?why?and Ei...would she miss her?would she be happy or furious when they crossed paths again?

She knew the outcome wouldn't be good, but deep in her heart the kitsune knew she'd have to face Ei again.

Right?
—————————————
Hiiii yall, haven't posted in a while im so sorry about that :(
School has started and within the first week my homework is already starting to pile up and up. Oh yeah i never did slap that girl who told everyone my secret cuz im pretty sure I'd end up in court for assault or something.

It's fine im ignoring her existence while psychologically and mentally breaking her cuz she is such a pick-me lmao

So yea ill try posting more if i have some time, probs on the weekends because of my schoolwork :')

Sorry if this chapter was kinda short it was kinda rushed lol-but yeah ill write more laters when i have time!im still working on a new drawing of y/n to make up for the horrible sketch i made in the first chapter ;-;

Next chapter: Ei POV moments, since we already made it past a bunch of important stuff its time to start working on the y/n x Ei moments because that what yall are here for 💜
Cya laters people!

-melon