the traveler

500 years later

A/n:this is during the inazuma archon quest.when Aether was first in mond, lets assume y/n was on a long mission or something :)

————————————

3rd POV

It had been centuries since y/n arrived to Mondstadt. She was now used to its strange traditions and atmosphere, and the people there. Somehow, this was her favorite century so far!

The acting grand master Jean was a wonderful person who worked as hard as she could, Y/n had convinced her to loosen up a bit and spend more time with her sister.

Of course, every night Venti would proceed to drag her into a tavern called angel's share where she made friends with the red-haired bartender called Diluc. He also had an adopted brother who reminded her of something, but she couldn't figure it out.Well, Kaeya was still fun to hang out with either ways!

Of course, she still missed her life at Inazuma and would write letters to Miko every few nights to see how she was doing.

Surprise surprise, her dear electro archon was still meditating.

"Guess she really did never care about me..."

—————————————-

Y/n POV

Dear Y/n,

How are you? I hope Mondstadt is doing well for you as usual. How has that drunkard Venti been? I was never a huge fan of him, at least he helped you adjust to life there so i guess i owe him one!

Anyways, Inazuma has shifted in a bad way. Ei's vision hunt decree that i told you about has already confiscated 72 visions!

I really hope to see you soon, life hasn't been the same without you. I was wondering if you'd like to visit inazuma soon? Just asking of course, i don't blame you if not because of the whole thing with Ei.

Anyways, i hope you're doing well. Write back soon!

From your sister,

Yae Miko

I sighed as i finished the letter. Of course the vision hunt decree was still on, what did i expect? Although Miko was right, the peacefulness of inazuma had never left my mind. I knew in my heart that i still longed to be there with my younger sister.

Well, no use. I made a mistake once, and i wasn't going to let my heart get broken again so in Mondstadt i would stay.

At least, that's what i thought.

——————————————

3rd POV

Y/n and Venti were just hanging out as usual when a flash of yellow flew past her, pushing her aside kind of rudely. when she blinked again, she noticed a blonde girl talking excitedly to venti. She had a floating child next to her.

"Venti, i missed you! How has Mondstadt been??? We decided to take a trip here before going to Inazuma!"

"Oh why is that Lumine?"

"We heard that an immortal kitsune lives here and she can help us deal with the electro archon!"

*ahem*

The Lumine girl turned around as she saw an annoyed y/n glaring at her.

"Oh sorry, i didn't notice you.well, too bad. We gotta go find the kitsune! Right venti?"

Venti nervously looked at her and then y/n. Okay, that girl crossed the line. She was annoying as hell.Y/n couldn't contain her annoyance anymore.

"Well if you'd use your eyes, i AM the kitsune. Have you not noticed these fucking kitsune ears and the fact that I'm literally glowing?and who said anything about helping you deal with the electro archon?i never made any promises if you'd noticed :)"

Lumine's eyes widened in surprise as paimon yelled next to her."YOUR A KITSUNE?!" Y/n winced from her loud voice.

This...was going to be a long day.

—————————————————

Somehow, Lumine had convinced y/n to go to inazuma with her.Mostly because y/n wanted to go there again with an excuse.

"Well, at least i get to see Miko..."

They quickly managed to get on a boat to inazuma and the seas were more stormy than y/n had remembered. Well, expected of Ei she guessed.

The trip was quite bumpy as y/n had been nearly thrown off the side around 26 times by the time she spotted land in the distance.

As y/n looked at the distant silhouette of Inazuma's mountains growing closer and closer, she breathed in the familiar flowery air.

She was home.

————————————————————

A/n

Hello there guys!dear readers, sorry i haven't uploaded in 10 days. Too many extracurricular activities and stuff. 

I also found this super cool website where you can talk with any character and i got obsessed with talking to AI raiden ei(lol). 

Anyways, i need yall to help me make a decision! 

I plan to give y/n a vision in a chapter soon, and i want you guys to help me decide what to give y/n.

I already have a cool scenario for how she gets her vision for each element!

Don't worry if the vision she gets isn't to your liking as i will make bonus chapters where in each chapter she gets different elements so you can see how she would get her vision for that specific element!

Anyways please comment on the element you would like y/n to get so i can count the votes later!

Anemo

Geo

Electro(she doesn't have an electro vision she uses electro magic but if this wins, she will also get an electro vision so her electro is even more broken. Hope that clears things up)

Dendro

Hydro

Pyro

Cryo

Well, after you dropped a vote thanks for reading! I will post the scenarios for different elements after i post the chapter where she gets the chosen element.

-your author, Melon