Hello, old friend

a/n:holy shit people actually read this?AND WHAT IS THIS?#9 in raidenxreader and around number 190-ish in Yaemiko out of 1k?!?!?! Dammmmmmmmmmm-

Anyways im back, trying to get as much done as i can before summer camp!ill have a free month after to try uploading as much as i can , thanks for reading!

-Your author, Melon

3rd POV

For y/n, getting a boat was quite easy as she easily tricked someone into looking away and jumping onto their boat.Sorry old guy, it was necessary...Rip random guy's boat. :(

Y/n sighed as she quickly untied the ropes connecting the rope to the bridge as it slowly drifted away like a feather on a windy afternoon. The soothing and melodic hum of the ocean breeze strangely contrasted well with the loud flashes of lightning overhead.

"Hmmmm...looks like someone found out about my little runaway plan, too bad then.It's too late for you to apologize or do anything about it..."

Or was there?

——————————

Y/n POV

I sighed in annoyance as once again, loud claps of thunder threatened to strike my boat into the stormy depths of the ocean.Yikes, no thank you...

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as a massive crash could be heard throughout my small boat.Damnit, somehow even with my quick sailing abilities, i somehow failed to notice a huge lighting bolt plummeting from the sky, glowing purple in all its glory.It's glory which somehow managed to disintegrate the back half of my ship.  :')

Guess she really didn't want me to do this.Well, it was basically her fault she drove me away with her crazy, delusional motives to trap inazuma in an endless time loop and freeze in a single state forever.

Sigh...

Luckily, as soon as my home island of Inazuma was completely out of eyesight the storm quickly subsided, and the waves were relatively calm after that.'

With everything else out of the way, i went over my plan for the millionth time.

Get out of Inazuma?check. Arrive at Liyue?close, and pretty simple.Then, walk to Mondstadt.Find Barbatos.Hide there until things cool down(or maybe for a few decades).

The more I pondered, the more i thought.

"Was it really a smart decision to go stay with that drunk idiot?"

Seriously, i could have chosen a much better place.... Take Liyue, its nice calming atmosphere and the Adepti i was familiar with... Also, i wondered how Guizhong's doing?i hoped she had been well with Morax after the archon war ended :D

But the atmosphere was a bit too much for me, and it was bustling with crowds of mortals. Not really ideal for an independent and quiet Kitsune...And plus, i did not need another lecture on Osmanthus wine for 2 hours.That old grandpa was such a drag...

Guess i should check on Guizhong and retainer too!

On the other hand Sumeru, i wanted to visit Nahida-chan...The last time i saw her during a a trip for snacks, those mean old sages were sooo rude!I wanted to go knock some sense into their thick, delusional-ahh skulls so badly.

Fontaine and Nathan were out of the question because the new hydro archon was kinda boring and we didn't get along that well, and Natlan's overwhelming people full of fighting spirit scared  me easily, it was just too much.

Snezhnaya was 2nd on my list after Mondstadt as i was great friends with the Tsaritsa and the food and welcoming community was great...But sadly, the cold was a bit too much at times and Pierro didn't really appreciate my sense of humor by stealing his fur coat and leaving him to shiver in the cold for 2 hours...would not have been happy to see me again.

Guess, Mondstardt was really the best option..The people there were nice and welcoming, the weather and scenery was outstanding, and Barbatos and i got along really well even if he could be dumb sometimes...

Again, i was snapped out of my thoughts as my boat hit the rocky shores of Liyue.Well, time to go visit the harbor!

—————————————

I got weird stares as soon as i walked into the harbor, but i didn't mind.opinions be opinions, they don't really matter.Was it because of my kitsune ears that randomly popped up during the walk here?probably...

I quickly got out of there soon enough and spotted Retainer's hideout far up in the mountains.Well, climbing time...

—————————————-

??????? POV

Osmanthus wine tastes the same as i remember...but where are those who share the memories..?

That sentence repeated in my head like an echo, an answer i could never truly find. just then, a voice rang out from across the lake.My eyes immediately widened slightly when i heard it.I knew exactly who possessed that melodic and smug voice.

"Moraxxxxxx!whats up?!?!"

I gave a closed eye smile.Those ghostlike eyes, that (h/c) hair, the smug expression which was basically her default expression 96% of the time.I stood up smiling slightly as i gave her a sad and happy look.Y/n was back, but this time with one less person to enjoy time with.

Nonetheless, she was still my friend and supported me in my time of troubles. Well, however long she was staying I would make sure she had a great time.Smiling at her, i finally spoke in concealed excitement and joy.

"Hello there, old friend."

—————————————-

Yey, thanks for reading this chapter and again,sorry for not uploading in a while!

The next chapter is undergoing writing, stay tuned to find out what happens next :D

By the way, i wanted to clear some things up.

Let's just say y/n met up with the tsaritsa a couple of times after the archon war and that's how she knows Pierro.

Also the old guy got a free and better boat from Miko cause her sister stole his...aha sorry old guy ;-;

Also when zhongli said ghostlike eyes, it's basically because y/n has eyes that look crystal-like and reflective.they also looked a bit clear and dull hence the ghostlike appearance.

Okay thats all for now, thanks for reading and stay healthy!next chapter coming soon!

-your slay author, Melon